Insulate Britain

Started by Alex, December 17, 2021, 06:23:07 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've just read that the female 4 x 4 driver who "nudged" two protestors with her vehicle had been charged with assault.  Probably not the best reaction, but surely by sitting in the middle of a road the activists are putting themselves in danger.

Michael Rolls

I'm not surprised -always punish the victim if you can - why aren't the two idiots being charged with obstructing the Queen's Highway? Or did that go out with Dick Turpin?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on December 18, 2021, 03:42:04 AM
I'm not surprised -always punish the victim if you can - why aren't the two idiots being charged with obstructing the Queen's Highway? Or did that go out with Dick Turpin?
Mike

It amazes me that the police don't charge the idiots, even if not for obstructing the highway, there are offences for causing distress, fear etc.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

They wouldn't like to be sitting around when my motors on the road and I'm in reverse.. :):)
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Same with me Scrumpy, I'm blaming my new bionic eyes, they 're skewwhiff when I reverse. :grin: