Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Alex did you ever fix the plug on your washbasin?

Alex

I bought a plunger from Screwfix and keep it by the sink, it's a nice blue one  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 05:34:44 PMI bought a plunger from Screwfix and keep it by the sink, it's a nice blue one  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
I hope you enjoy your new plunger, Alex.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Thank you JB, I have matching towels too.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 09:37:30 PMThank you JB, I have matching towels too.
Lovely.  Just a word of advice, though: do be careful where you shove that plunger.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on Yesterday at 09:47:50 PMLovely.  Just a word of advice, though: do be careful where you shove that plunger.
Not really sure how useful her new plunger will be to unblock the loo.

Raven

Morning, It's another nice day here, Himself says if it's still nice after lunch we'll drive along the coast a bit and take the Clydes into the hills for a couple of hours, then he says it's time we went out for dinner again like we used to most Saturdays.
He's trying to ease me back into our normal life, but I'm still finding it so hard without The Hairy One.
Enjoy your Weekend folks.

Silver Tabby

I seem to have been out and about a lot this week - so am planning a quiet day in today. Had a delivery yestermorn of some sterling silver, and some fantastically beautiful Indian Agate beads in shades of green, bronze, and sunshine yellow. Going to work on some designs for Christmas gifts for friends. Nemo will be pleased, it means he will have the whole sofa to himself.

Meanwhile - tea and toast is needed - brain food!

I hope you all have a lovely day.