Hello

Started by Dextrous63, September 12, 2022, 11:31:52 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Thank you all four kind words.  Nice to have another tab to flick onto in the hope of reading your posts and making my usual glib replies.  😀

morty

put your teeth in Dex .. . did you mean glib ....or ..... glob.   :hmm:

dextrous63

Quote from: morty on March 28, 2023, 02:39:02 PMput your teeth in Dex .. . did you mean glib ....or ..... glob.  :hmm:
Ta Morty.  Fixed.

morty

Well that's a bummer ...  :waiting: it's not often I manage to catch you out and now you've hidden the evidence.  :smiley:

dextrous63

Quote from: morty on March 28, 2023, 02:46:49 PMWell that's a bummer ...  :waiting: it's not often I manage to catch you out and now you've hidden the evidence.  :smiley:
:busted:

morty

And where is your avatar young man?

dextrous63

Cheeky question, but are there parts of the site which as a newbie I'm not permitted to see yet?  Not complaining.  Just curious.

Alex

WE used to have a section when we first started out which couldn't be read by anyone just ' browsing'   No matter what was said, the boss on the Mother Ship just wouldn't believe that this site was only intended as a back up.

dextrous63

Okey dokey.  As said, just curious.

klondike

There is a section (not much used these days) that is only visible to regular posters which from memory takes 60 posts. Keep going and you'll soon see our boring secrets. One or more are only visible if logged in. I did that mostly to hide the word games from search engine crawlers which may have marked them as spam.

dextrous63

Thanks Klondike.  Might break through that barrier by this time tomorrow  :clap: