Boat Story

Started by Ruthio, November 20, 2023, 01:27:29 PM

« previous - next »

Ruthio

Anyone started this new drama last night?
I've been seriously warned off it by a family member, he advised me not to even think of watching it !
So I'd be interested to hear any views...

klondike

I haven't but IMDB is a good place to start looking

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt23729238/

TBH I often know halfway through the first episode if I'm going to like something but only rarely bail out before I've seen two.

I've given up on Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad early on yet both went on to make a load of seasons so I will maybe give both another look sometime as I maybe missed something. I did Season 1 of Stranger Things but never got around to watching more - again a possibility if I find the time.

======

I liked a review and the complete series is available in the Emporium so I'll give it a go. If I like it I'll do the lot over 2 nights if I don't well I can afford an hour or so.

klondike

Watched first episode. Will watch more but not today. One thing I will say is that it is different.

klondike

Well I've watched two episodes now and haven't given up which probably means I'll watch the rest but it is something outside of the norm.

GrannyMac

We've recorded it, not watched yet. Plan to give it a try, its set in Yorkshire. 😉
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Ruthio

Quote from: GrannyMac on November 22, 2023, 06:29:00 AMWe've recorded it, not watched yet. Plan to give it a try, its set in Yorkshire. 😉
You're very brave!
Let us know what you think!

klondike

Well I've watched it all. Including the odd little bit after the final credits. Not even sure why I didn't end it when the credits came but something told me there may be more. There may have been after every set of credits for all I know.

Anyway all I can say is that it was different. So different that I took it one episode at a time rather than bingeing. I had to watch it all but doubt I'll ever rewatch it. Some may love it while others will hate it and still others will just say rubbish and not watch to the end.

Raven

I didn't bother with it, not because I didn't fancy it, I never saw any spoilers so I'd no idea what it was about. Still don't know. :busted: