Signora Volpe:

Started by Alex, November 13, 2023, 03:54:00 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I thought this deserved its own thread !  I'm hooked now, not the sort of programme I usually watch because it's a bit 'Miss Marple' only with more  action.. Beautiful scenery including an Italian police chief :smiley:  The woman from Silent Witness is the star, I noticed she's produced it too, so I imagine she gets the police chief in the end !! I'm now on episode 3

klondike

Thanks will take a look. Seems it's only 3 episodes.

I'm watching Silent Witness from the start but haven't reached the Emilia Fox years yet.

Alex

I'm disappointed it's only 3 episodes, I haven't come to the end yet  BUT season two is on the way  :smiley:

Ruthio

I'm loving  it! 👏 
Watched 2 episodes so far...easy on the eye, relaxing, intriguing, gorgeous setting, lovely cast, what's not to love!

Raven

Seen a few bits from it during adverts.

Alex

That's it then, now waiting for series two to appear.   I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying she didn't get the handsome police chief - yet.  :grin:

klondike

I've watched 2 and will watch the third tomorrow. Entertaining so I'll watch out for the next season. Looks like it's the Italians financing their film industry. Wonder why they needed a British lead.