Grace.

Started by Raven, November 13, 2022, 01:05:45 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Was looking through the TV Guide and noticed a detective series called "Grace" starting on ITV3 on Monday evening. I've not heard of it before and was wondering if it was any good, have any of you ones seen it before?

klondike

Crime starring John Simm (Life on Mars and the Master in a Doctor Who spring to my mind)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11639300/

Looks like it's in the Emporium so I'll grab it. I like John Simm.

klondike

Watched the first one. Worth a watch. I'll say the same for this I did for  SAS Rougue Heroes -  to believe the plot you'll need a generous helping of salt.

Raven

Great Thanks, I'll set the box to record the series. I love Detective stories/TV ect. Usually they show clips for new things but I'd not seen any, hence the question.

klondike

Recording it is a good move. Nothing lost if you don't like it. First episode I downloaded was about an hour and a half. Might be a two parter on ITV or possibly a couple of hours in which case the good old fast forward will be a godsend.

I'm currently watching old Spooks. They need a good helping of salt too  :grin:

Jacqueline

I have watched the whole series when it was on before and really enjoyed it, although I couldn't finish watching the first one as I found the subject very distressing, your worst nightmare. I hope it had a good ending. 

klondike

I've watched all these now. Well worth a try imo. Some plots are quite far fetched but hang together.