THAT Photograph.

Started by Raven, March 11, 2024, 12:41:43 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

I'm saddened, confused, and a bit hacked off about it all.  :wtf: Do these people have nothing better to do than go over the Royals unofficial photos with a bloody magnifying glass?
IMO it's a piece of nonsense and it's just a happy snap of a young mum with her kids, if she did spruce it up a wee bit, so what? Lots and lots of people do it.
She's now had to apologise for doing what thousands of others do, These so called experts are the ones who should be made to apologise. Sheeezzze

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68526972

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/princess-of-wales-apologises-for-confusion-after-editing-mother-s-day-family-picture/ar-BB1jGrty

GrannyMac

I agree Raven.  People must have empty lives if thats all they have to think about!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

All I can say is that it's odd behaviour. Not sure what they suspect a few minor tweaks are supposed to be concealing.

Alex

Much to do about nothing !

muddy

Must be a slow day for news .

Diasi

I couldn't care less, I don't know why she had to post it in the first place.

No wonder they're all happy & smiling, I would if I didn't have to give a toss about energy bills etc.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on March 11, 2024, 06:35:04 PMI couldn't care less, I don't know why she had to post it in the first place.

No wonder they're all happy & smiling, I would if I didn't have to give a toss about energy bills etc.

Succinctly my view too - it's a bloody artificial industry with both the figure heads and the media who cover them 'star borgling' to keep their pathetic interests alive ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

muddy

JBR

I'm afraid I can't see anything suspicious in that photograph.
The only thing I first noticed was that she isn't wearing her wedding ring.
I see nothing unusual about the little girl's hand.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

JBR

Following all the comments and accusations in the media, I have once again looked over that photograph in detail, and I cannot honestly see anything to criticise or suggest any tampering.

The little girl's thumb is missing, but in my view is behind the hand in a perfectly natural position.
The little lad's fingers are crossed, but so what?
All the shoes are on the correct feet (not following Abbott's notorious example!).
Apart from the lack of a wedding ring, I can see nothing else out of place or suspicious.

Can anyone, perhaps with better eyesight than mine, see anything else to support these accusations?
😮🙄

klondike

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13184085/This-Kate-Middleton-edited-Mothers-Day-picture-Photoshop-expert-gives-verdict-royal-photo.html

Some people seem to have far too much time on their hands. I don't mean the Princess of Wales by that although she probably does too.

Scrumpy

Kate , at this time, is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
 Most pics put out by celebrities are (altered) in some way..
Even my grandchildren can adjust pics that are put out on social media.. Nothing new there..
The public will continue to (guess) the health problems of Kate..
The last one doing the rounds has her in a coma.. 
Roll on Easter, when she is back doing the rounds, to put an end to this stupidity..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: klondike on March 12, 2024, 11:22:57 AMhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13184085/This-Kate-Middleton-edited-Mothers-Day-picture-Photoshop-expert-gives-verdict-royal-photo.html

Some people seem to have far too much time on their hands. I don't mean the Princess of Wales by that although she probably does too.
Thanks for the link.
I suppose that if there is the means of examining individual pixels, it is possible to make criticisms of tampering but, of course, I can't see that sort of detail.
Someone has gone to a great deal of trouble to accuse the woman of intentionally trying to hide something, though they fall short of making any specific reasons for her doing that.

Like so many newspaper contributors, they are probably trying to make a name for themselves and also perhaps stir up interest for their own benefit.  Well they have certainly succeeded in doing that!

klondike

There are all sorts of possibilities. One was that it was an old picture with the imbedded EXIF data edited to make it appear current. There are even suggestions that it is a composite and she was put in from an old picture.

All I can say is I really don't care what the truth is. Maybe the controlling lizard was visible because the humanoid mask had slipped and wasn't spotted at the time. Or maybe it was just a normal slightly crappy snap and Kate herself tarted it up a bit. Pick your own truth.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on March 12, 2024, 01:16:13 PMThere are all sorts of possibilities. One was that it was an old picture with the imbedded EXIF data edited to make it appear current. There are even suggestions that it is a composite and she was put in from an old picture.

All I can say is I really don't care what the truth is. Maybe the controlling lizard was visible because the humanoid mask had slipped and wasn't spotted at the time. Or maybe it was just a normal slightly crappy snap and Kate herself tarted it up a bit. Pick your own truth.
Whatever, you can guarantee that the gutter press will try to make everything they can of it.