New Version of Yousaf's Speech

Started by Alex, May 05, 2024, 10:01:19 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Phew ! Glad somebody got the 'shyte' and 'white'  rhyme connection.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin: 😁

GrannyMac

I've always thought the SNP were shite though. Populism at its best, shades of Braveheart and Bonnie Prince Charlie.  

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 06, 2024, 10:37:09 AMI've always thought the SNP were shite though. Populism at its best, shades of Braveheart and Bonnie Prince Charlie. 

I know little about the SNP, other than what is published in the media.  Even then, I take little notice, I suppose because it doesn't really affect me which, I suppose, is just a get-out.  Sorry.

On reflection, however, were I a Scot and directly affected by their mismanagement, I'd certainly vote for someone else.  On the other hand, from what I hear, most Scots seem determined to support the SNP with their votes.
Why?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

I'm Scottish, OHs family (English) moved there 70+ years ago, his younger siblings stayed.  Thankfully they're not driven by the chip on shoulder hype that England robs Scotland and they'd do better as an independent nation.

The SNP have imposed higher taxes but their NHS appears to be no better for it.  They also have the highest incidence of drug related deaths in Europe.  I'm not sure what, if anything, the SNP have achieved.