What's happened in Nottingham ?

Started by Alex, June 13, 2023, 09:35:38 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Well bugger my eyes. Now who'd a thunk it

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1780467/Nottingham-stabbing-suspect-had-history-of-mental-health-issues

Nottingham stabbing suspect, 31, had 'history of mental health issues'

The man suspected of stabbing three people in Nottingham is a migrant of West African origin believed to have had a history of mental health issues, reports say.

dextrous63

Assuming he is given a custodial sentence, then immediately upon his release he should be deported with no legal aid provided by the UK, and no right to appeal.

klondike

It's a shame it wasn't sorted on the spot.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 14, 2023, 07:38:21 AMWell bugger my eyes. Now who'd a thunk it

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1780467/Nottingham-stabbing-suspect-had-history-of-mental-health-issues

Nottingham stabbing suspect, 31, had 'history of mental health issues'

The man suspected of stabbing three people in Nottingham is a migrant of West African origin believed to have had a history of mental health issues, reports say.
Exactly what was predictable yesterday.

The mental health card has to be played to try & keep a lid on the smouldering resentment about immigration.

If these immigrants are all genuine mental health loonies then that's another reason for us not to have them here.

As soon as they appear on the mental health radar it should be "off yer go".

Two bright young lives & the life of the 50-yr-old, who at least had 31 years more than they did, lost on the altar of political correctness.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I suspect that the terrorist units were pulled off once they were certain it was a single terrorist and not part of an active group. I don't doubt that there will still be a lot of investigating taking place on all his contacts but that won't be done under the spotlights.

Alex

I'm lost for words, until the next atrocity.  Is it any wonder a lot of people are fearful of the influx that we know nothing about. 

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 14, 2023, 09:18:54 AMI'm lost for words, until the next atrocity.  Is it any wonder a lot of people are fearful of the influx that we know nothing about. 

The problem is that all the immigrant apologists bang on about it only being a minority that commit these offences.

A bit like saying that Russian Roulette is safe as it's only one chamber out of six that has a bullet.

Well the three who have died & the three who are seriously injured are losers in what can be called Immigrant Roulette.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Bit like letting all those planes in from China and Italy when Covid was raging in both places too. The excuse then was that the proportion with covid on them was not much different from that in our general population.

With 20 years or more letting all and sundry roll in that could well be the case now. Is the proportion of jihadis in the boats any different from that currently in Bradford or Leicester or, it seems, Nottingham? Maybe not. 

It was a crappy excuse then and it still is now of course.

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 14, 2023, 07:43:08 AMAssuming he is given a custodial sentence, then immediately upon his release he should be deported with no legal aid provided by the UK, and no right to appeal.
I disagree.  Once his guilt was proved, he should have been hanged.  Several advantages:

- complete removal of a dangerous and worthless individual;
- a period of fear for the assailant as his eventful day approached nearer and nearer;
- a deterrent to others who would otherwise be looking forward to free accommodation in an HMP;
- a feeling of resolution to relatives and friends of those murdered, and the public in general.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Jacqueline

Why is there such a large disproportional amount of mentally unstable immigrants who go on to stab and murder people? 

In my book prevention is better than cure, the answer is don't let the buggers into our country they obviously can't cope here.

Ashy

In my humble opinion,
Politicians are financed by businesses
Businesses are addicted to economic growth
Politicians believe that an increasing population means economic growth
Politicians are therefore addicted to immigration
Therefore immigration has to increase exponentially year on year,
and the pollies can rely on the support of a certain class of person which inhabits the media, politics local and national, the civil service, the judiciary, the senior police establishment and so on and so forth.

klondike

Even the hard of thinking must eventually cotton on to the fact that increasing the population at the rate we have seen with immigration over the last decade or so and failing to increase all the required infrastructure including housing at a similar rate has been a major cause of the collapse of just about every public funded service in the country.

No point listing what isn't working as that list is too long. Better to list what is functioning efficiently. I would start that list off but I'm buggered if I can think of anything that falls into that category.

Ashy

I suppose Royal Mail is functioning although not at the levels we had in the past.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Ashy on June 14, 2023, 01:19:54 PMI suppose Royal Mail is functioning although not at the levels we had in the past.
So true. When I were a lad, first post around 0700-0730, parcel post around 1100, afternoon post around 1600 - and, comparatively speaking, stamps were cheap
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Did this west African scumbag have a job? at least you could deport any immigrant if they didn't it would be a start.