What's happened in Nottingham ?

Started by Alex, June 13, 2023, 09:35:38 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Police just saying " serious incident " some officers wearing those bio suits.  There's bound to be speculation if the public isn' t being told what's happened.

klondike

Look on Twitter. All sorts of things being said, No idea how many are true.

I understand there has been a "major incident" in Nottingham. It is suggested that 3 people stabbed, 4 run over and 3 people dead. I am sure we will get more details shortly.

City centre closed off as reports coming in of multiple stabbing, people ran over by vehicle and several dead

Man with large knife in backpack tasered and arrested in Nottingham

Nottingham will end up being a mass stabbing, as it normally is, due to his beliefs, once it's a migrant identified, it's brushed under the carpet.

Days ago in France a migrant stabbed children in a park.

We are being sabotaged by our own government.

And of course apologist shite like this...

Major incident happens in Nottingham
Racists:

and this

Twitter is a cesspit of vile tweets right now, from racists foaming at the mouth at the thought of person/s involved in #Nottingham being a different race/nationality.

Get in the bin.

You are the worst of us.

Diasi

We'll soon know the ethnicity if mental health is mentioned & terrorism excluded.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

I can't see Twitter as I don't have an account, just get the odd snippit in my FB Feed. :wink:
I didn't see anything on the News earlier, but no doubt we'll find out shortly. :smiley:
I think the heat is going for some mad idiots, either that or the world's finally gone mad. :nooo:

Diasi

Well the PM & the Home Secretary aren't normally informed about killings, so read into that what you will.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

They are still procrastinating on GB News, but an eye witness, when asked if he could describe the attacker, hesitatingly mentioned 'dark skin'.

No surprise there, then.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on June 13, 2023, 10:50:33 AMThey are still procrastinating on GB News, but an eye witness, when asked if he could describe the attacker, hesitatingly mentioned 'dark skin'.

No surprise there, then.
I've not seen much of the news coverage but dark skin does fit in with the latest news that, "at this stage", it's not being treated as terror related, just as I predicted.

And get ready for, cue the mental health 'perpetrator is a victim too & not to blame, card.
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: Raven on June 13, 2023, 10:34:24 AMI can't see Twitter as I don't have an account,
If you want to you can sign in with Google or Apple accounts or register a Twitter account. I don't often look as it's mostly one mob trolling another mob but it is occasionally useful or amusing so I just login with my Google (Gmail) account.

Raven

Quote from: klondike on June 13, 2023, 10:54:18 AMIf you want to you can sign in with Google or Apple accounts or register a Twitter account. I don't often look as it's mostly one mob trolling another mob but it is occasionally useful or amusing so I just login with my Google (Gmail) account.

Naw, Thanks but it's not a place for me. My blood pressure is high enough without reading all the drivel that gets put on there. :grin:

dextrous63

Extending on from genesis, ....

And on the 6000000163rd day, god created a tw@t.

Alex

Quote from: Raven on June 13, 2023, 11:13:12 AMNaw, Thanks but it's not a place for me. My blood pressure is high enough without reading all the drivel that gets put on there. :grin:

There is a lot of tripe on there but it's like going into Bon Marche, a lot of antwacky stuff, very old fashioned but if you look carefully you can find some nice stuff  :grin: same for Twatter I just skip through the drivel

Scrumpy

Bon Marche  !!  Blimey I haven't heard of that store in years.. 
  and what does ' antwacky' mean.. ?
  I need to get out more.. :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Bought my latest swimsuit from Bon Marche. Looks good and reasonable price.  I want to know what 'antwacky' means too!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

I would imagine it means fuddy duddy. But I like Bon Marche and always have a good rake in the Perth one when I'm there.
I usually get my leggings, Jeggings, shorts and a few tops there, I have also had a couple of swimming costumes too. Bought a couple of body warmers last time.
Having said that, there's also a lot of styles I wouldn't been seen dead in.
I also like a good rake in Matalan and George.

June 13, 2023, 01:54:13 PM
Back to Nottingham and it's another blooming knife attack.  :wtf:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-nottinghamshire-65888114

klondike

Not to worry folks...

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak says he is being kept updated about developments