Phillip Schofield

Started by Diasi, May 29, 2023, 10:39:12 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Apparently ITV stand to lose £10s of millions in lost advertising revenue so Phillip Schofield has been a bit of a bummer for them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Cassandra

A choice of course. Personally I'd rather watch Vomit distill than ever to have viewed the meaningless and gauche garbage he dolled out for years. 'Stole a living', less than adequately describes his activities for the last two decades.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on May 29, 2023, 10:39:12 AMApparently ITV stand to lose £10s of millions in lost advertising revenue so Phillip Schofield has been a bit of a bummer for them.

Then perhaps they should have retained Schofield for his experience in that position?

Alex

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:   ooooh you are awful !

Michael Rolls

never having watched him or his programme, the more I read this post, the happier I become!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I enjoyed The Cube... great programme..

Philip Schofield has done something pretty bad ... Other than having a 'friend' on the job...
I think the word underage will eventually be used..
Lots of stories will be told by his  so called 'friends '..
 Sweet Holly is laying down in a darkened room suffering from the shock of it all.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on May 29, 2023, 01:18:48 PMA choice of course. Personally I'd rather watch Vomit distill than ever to have viewed the meaningless and gauche garbage he dolled out for years. 'Stole a living', less than adequately describes his activities for the last two decades.

Indeed, I never watched any of his programmes.

Didn't he publicly disown his brother who was jailed for sexual activity with a minor?

He's as bad because he started grooming the kid when he was a 15-yr-old.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

I can't believe the coverage this wretched little squirt and his tawdry, sordid and dirt filled lifestyle is demanding in the British media. Whats the big deal, its an old tale ...

'Rich gay man with influence, cultivates twink -in cover up scandal'. The End.

Surely it's one part of the media gaining revenge on another and forcing it on people 24/7. Schofield certainly seems to have piled up an arsenal of enemies over the years, they can't all be wrong?

It's only a question of how deep they need to bury him, to hide the stink for all of them involved.

Alex

I don't think Holly is so sweet.  She claims to be ' hurt' after Schofield's confession and that she knew nothing of his affair. :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

Sweet  ( I know nothing) Holly will return .. She has her back covered .. She will continue to run the show.. and bring in her  'girlie' friends to help..

Diasi

I've never watched This Morning, but from the few clips I've seen it does appear to be a programme aimed at the vacuous viewer.

But not as vacuous & the Lorraine Kelly viewers.
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 30, 2023, 07:53:50 AMSweet  ( I know nothing) Holly will return .. She has her back covered .. She will continue to run the show.. and bring in her  'girlie' friends to help..

A fiver   ?

Diasi

The Phillip Schofield affair has prompted me to ask the forum members a question. 

We often say about someone "What an arse!!" but do gays say "Oooooh, what an arse".

https://tinyurl.com/mryawke6
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on May 30, 2023, 10:05:50 PMA fiver  ?
A fiver..!!!   That's not a confident bet.. 
   Something very fishy going on at the ITV studios.. 
Eamonn Holmes has got a lot to say ( as usual)..  He and his MRS are putting the hate on Schofield and Holly...   The plot thickens..