Whose fault?

Started by klondike, May 25, 2023, 09:16:39 AM

« previous - next »

Sheila

Quote from: Diasi on May 25, 2023, 01:43:42 PMWe have three such wankers in our area that dress all in black with balaclavas, no crash helmets & ride round with all three on a black motor bike.
It started in our area a couple of years ago.  We think the lads may be drug runners. They go through red lights, ride along the middle of the road with no lights etc.  I think that we could do with more police on the streets.

Diasi

Quote from: Sheila on May 29, 2023, 08:16:52 AMIt started in our area a couple of years ago.  We think the lads may be drug runners. They go through red lights, ride along the middle of the road with no lights etc.  I think that we could do with more police on the streets.
They tried to pass me a few weeks ago as they weaved in & out of the traffic so I increased my speed to match theirs, keeping them in the face of oncoming traffic until, the last minute.

The look of sheer terror on one of the passengers face was mint.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Sheila on May 29, 2023, 08:16:52 AMIt started in our area a couple of years ago.  We think the lads may be drug runners. They go through red lights, ride along the middle of the road with no lights etc.  I think that we could do with more police on the streets.
Although I agree with the idea of more police on the streets, I'm pretty sure that such a thing will make little difference to the level of crime.

What we need, along with more police, is much stronger sentencing.
Criminals just laugh along as they continue with their chosen profession!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

So the message to all the young scrotes is "Filler yer boots, the coppers won't dare to try & stop you".

https://tinyurl.com/mrxr4yhb
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Ah. I read more and see I hadn't gone far enough which is likely what the potentially dishonest and certainly sloppy writer intended.

The watchdog stressed that these notices are to advise officers that their conduct is under investigation and did not necessarily mean disciplinary proceedings would follow.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 14, 2023, 09:01:17 AMAh. I read more and see I hadn't gone far enough which is likely what the potentially dishonest and certainly sloppy writer intended.

The watchdog stressed that these notices are to advise officers that their conduct is under investigation and did not necessarily mean disciplinary proceedings would follow.
Correct, but it's still a stain on both their records & this will now be in the minds of every copper.
[email protected]

Alex

A FFS from me too ! I hope these officers don't face any charges.

klondike

It'll be even dafter if they do. I'm hoping that is just some standard procedural tosh. 

Queue more fuss when either they don't face any disciplinary charges or those charges are dismissed.

Scrumpy

And it's a FFS from too..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..