Sale of Arms to Israel

Started by Alex, April 04, 2024, 08:40:18 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

It becomes problem when the actual facts are shown, overwhelmingly, that the incident was a deliberate act & not an accident.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

muddy

The whole thing became a problem when Hamas invaded Israel on Oct 7th

Alex

Quote from: muddy on April 06, 2024, 01:02:55 PMThe whole thing became a problem when Hamas invaded Israel on Oct 7th

Amen to that  !

klondike

Quote from: JBR on April 06, 2024, 11:18:19 AMthe way things are going we are heading for third-world status
I've not spotted any improvement myself.

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on April 06, 2024, 12:44:56 PMIt becomes problem when the actual facts are shown, overwhelmingly, that the incident was a deliberate act & not an accident.
I fail to see any way this could improve things for Israel. As we can see it is achieving exactly the opposite. What is even more difficult to understand is what evidence can prove intent? Proving an outcome is always possible but an intent? 

JBR

Quote from: klondike on April 06, 2024, 05:27:12 PMI've not spotted any improvement myself.
Indeed.  On the contrary.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Quote from: muddy on April 06, 2024, 11:03:48 AM"It would be insane for Britain to ban arms sales to Israel. The sooner we denounce the idea, the better...We are willing the military defeat of Israel and the victory of Hamas...Hamas only has to survive. All they need at the end is to hang on, rebuild and go again"

Boris Johnson

Sometimes he gets things right

I wonder which arms manufacturer sponsors him?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

muddy

Of course in the USA there is  Biden  who showers  the arms industry with vast  amounts of taxpayers cash .

I wonder if they contribute to his election campaign ? 

klondike

I imagine they bet on both horses to guarantee a win.