Stop the world. I want to be sick.

Started by klondike, April 01, 2024, 11:43:29 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Australia's Left-Wing Govt. Celebrates Easter Sunday as 'Transgender Day of Visibility'

Australia's left-wing Labor government has joined U.S. President Joe Biden and issued gushing praise on Easter Sunday for the "Transgender Day of Visibility."

Foreign Minister Senator Penny Wong, the country's first openly gay female parliamentarian, gave the public affirmation on behalf of the government led by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese.

Their backing came even as Christianity remains the largest single religion in Australia, with a total of 43.9 percent of the nation-wide population identifying with a Christian denomination in the 2021 census.

The senator shared a picture of the blue, purple and white-striped transgender flag and declared on social media via X – formerly Twitter:

"The Albanese Labor Government stands with trans and gender diverse people across Australia.

"On this #TDOV, we celebrate your strength and your courage – and we recommit to advocating for trans and gender diverse rights in the pursuit of equality."

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/03/31/australias-left-wing-govt-celebrates-easter-sunday-as-transgender-day-of-visibility/

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Alex

The people running Australia now seem to be as fe**** up as the shower we've got !   I always had hope for the Aussies too. [1100]

klondike

I'm convinced that mysterious forces are behind this mental illness or perversion getting all the media time and damned stupid laws that it does. Their aim seems to be to destroy society but I can't really figure out why. Well I can - obviously to give them greater power but I don't see how it can succeed. Surely at some point common sense must prevail.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on April 01, 2024, 01:39:29 PMI'm convinced that mysterious forces are behind this mental illness or perversion getting all the media time and damned stupid laws that it does. Their aim seems to be to destroy society but I can't really figure out why. Well I can - obviously to give them greater power but I don't see how it can succeed. Surely at some point common sense must prevail.
If I had a quid for every time I've explained this one I'd be rich.

It's the work of the 'New World Order' that includes the Bilderberg Group, the WEF/Davos, Soros, Gates Foundation & many others big league money men.

Their plan is a totally globalist world where they have full control & they decide all the rules by which the rest of us have to live.

To achieve this they have to engineer the collapse of the social fabric so that people no longer know what to think & then the NWO will step in & tell them what to think.

My opinion is that world domination will never be achieved as countries such as North Korea, China, Russia etc won't be manipulated so it will end up with just the Western countries succumbing to the plan.   
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on April 01, 2024, 05:10:56 PMIf I had a quid for every time I've explained this one I'd be rich.

It's the work of the 'New World Order' that includes the Bilderberg Group, the WEF/Davos, Soros, Gates Foundation & many others big league money men.

Their plan is a totally globalist world where they have full control & they decide all the rules by which the rest of us have to live.

To achieve this they have to engineer the collapse of the social fabric so that people no longer know what to think & then the NWO will step in & tell them what to think.

My opinion is that world domination will never be achieved as countries such as North Korea, China, Russia etc won't be manipulated so it will end up with just the Western countries succumbing to the plan.   

My view too Phil ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Ashy

I may be wrong but visibility should not be the objective of transsexuals, their aim should be to be accepted as one of the opposite sex, which would be invisibility. Am I wrong about that?

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Diasi

Quote from: Ashy on April 02, 2024, 09:41:05 PMI may be wrong but visibility should not be the objective of transsexuals, their aim should be to be accepted as one of the opposite sex, which would be invisibility. Am I wrong about that?
Trannies don't want to be just accepted, they crave high visibility so that they can play the victim card.

April 03, 2024, 09:45:55 AM
Quote from: Cassandra on April 02, 2024, 02:44:34 PMMy view too Phil .
Quote from: Cassandra on April 02, 2024, 02:44:34 PMMy view too Phil ...
Scotland is a prime example of how it works.

The population no longer knows what's safe to say & what isn't & they're slowly being told what's safe to say & what isn't.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on April 02, 2024, 09:41:05 PMI may be wrong but visibility should not be the objective of transsexuals, their aim should be to be accepted as one of the opposite sex, which would be invisibility. Am I wrong about that?
On the other hand, rather than being invisible or disappearing among others of the sex they are not, they seem to be making every effort to advertise their strange ideas.

In their ideal world, everyone would be a transexual, then they'd feel right at home.  🙄🙄🙄
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Michael Rolls

the SNP hate crime legislation is a superb example of woke idiocy
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

muddy

Quote from: klondike on April 03, 2024, 11:16:30 AMExtinction follows
Whom the Gods would destroy they first make mad .

We are doomed .