Israeli German Girl Found

Started by Alex, October 30, 2023, 08:29:46 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Cassandra

A few years back I predicted the UK would be subject to Sharia Law by 2050. Since then we now know there are 5,000,000 Muslims registered to vote, less than 300,000 Jews. Citizen Khan will retain his foot over the throat of Londoners for as long as he wants to stay as 'Mayor'.

Last weekend a crowd conservatively estimated at 150,000 of Islamist supporters assembled in Central London. Effigies of beheaded Israeli babies were readily arrayed and cries of 'From the River, to the Sea' and 'Jihad' were openly chanted.

Meanwhile a Muslim London Tube Driver chose to utilise the train's public address system to support the chanters on board, who were heading to the demonstration.

The Police, overwhelmed and of course also outnumbered, did nothing.

The British Army has 76,225 regulars.

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

So true.. As I said In my reply to this thread.. They are coming out of the woodwork..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

morty

Hey guys, no problem.... I was just expressing an opinion. 
In general terms any forum you go on right now is tending to be either definitely pro-Israeli and not keen on any criticsm of the Israeli government whilst others are unbiased, less emotive and harp on wistfully, possible unrealistically, about a Two State Solution rather than supporting more of the current carnage and war and death meted out from both sides... 
Let's just hope sanity prevails for a calmer future for both sides and it doesn't all get out of hand.

I'll leave you to it rather than create offence.

Cassandra

Quote from: morty on October 31, 2023, 06:36:29 PMHey guys, no problem.... I was just expressing an opinion.
In general terms any forum you go on right now is tending to be either definitely pro-Israeli and not keen on any criticsm of the Israeli government whilst others are unbiased, less emotive and harp on wistfully, possible unrealistically, about a Two State Solution rather than supporting more of the current carnage and war and death meted out from both sides...
Let's just hope sanity prevails for a calmer future for both sides and it doesn't all get out of hand.

I was actually commenting on the title matter generally and not your opinion in particular. From my position as an existentialist, no offence was viewed or taken by your comments. I see the developing paradigm shift in the UK is also fast moving out here in the USA! I think we should all wake up and see the increasingly visceral comments that are belligerently and ever more forcefully expressed, as populative inversion swells disproportionately against the indigenous communities status quo -

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see."

dextrous63

Morty, I'm not sure that anyone has taken umbrage with your stance.  

I can't speak for others, obviously, but IMHO it'll only take one loon to take an existential view and send one big mother of a bomb over in piqued last ditch retaliation.  At which point, it'll be au revoir, aug wiedersehen and goodbye all round.

That's why it's all so tetchy.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Cassandra on October 31, 2023, 04:48:20 PMThe British Army has 76,225 regulars.

So it's gone down again - the 83,000 I quoted was at least two or three years ago. They definitely couldn't fill Wembley!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 01, 2023, 04:10:27 AMSo it's gone down again - the 83,000 I quoted was at least two or three years ago. They definitely couldn't fill Wembley!

I think from memory also 20,000 territorials and 5,000 reservists, whatever that means. It's bound to be less in the 'drag' to allow for statistical misrepresentation (lies) anyway Mike.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: morty on October 31, 2023, 06:36:29 PMHey guys, no problem.... I was just expressing an opinion.

Morty... Like Cassandra  ... No offence taken here.. And I do not wish  to offend anyone.. on any subject that is discussed on here.. 
Unless it's about Lineker.. Walliams.. and Vorderman... :nooo:

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 01, 2023, 03:41:36 PMMorty... Like Cassandra  ... No offence taken here.. And I do not wish  to offend anyone.. on any subject that is discussed on here..
Unless it's about Lineker.. Walliams.. and Vorderman... :nooo:

Plus: Greta Thunberg, Jeremy Vine, Nicola Thorp, Tessa Dunlop, Caroline Lucas, Starmer, Ed Davey, Citizen Khan, Lammy etc etc etc  :wink:

Scrumpy

Oops a daisy.. I forgot.. Harry.. Andrew.. and Meghan..

dextrous63

Cassandra

Dawn Butler, Yvette Cooper, another vote for Meghan Maggot, John Bercow ...

Michael Rolls

there are some pretty tatty people around!
[email protected]