Israeli German Girl Found

Started by Alex, October 30, 2023, 08:29:46 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've just been reading about Shani Louk, the young girl we saw in the back of that pick up truck on the morning of 7th October.   They've only found her head, so hopefully she was already dead in the back of that truck.  Bloody butchers need to be wiped out. 

morty

A bit confusing ... Netanyahu said she'd been decapitated ... her father said she had not and was killed instantly.
The media and propagandists are having a field day.
Still ... dead is dead.... sand brutally so.
With over 8,000 people dead in Gaza I'd say both sides are butchers.
It is a flamin mess. 

dextrous63

Dreadful.  If you're going to kill someone, do it quickly and as painlessly as possible.  No need whatsoever to cause families and friends further angst.

Complete twats and any "justification" for the attack has been completely blown out of the water

morty

I had fond hopes ( when I was still an expiring optimist) that the UN would send a peacekeeping force there to keep them from each others throats but no such luck.

klondike

The main probems are it can be very difficult to be sure if you are looking at a terrorist or some poor sod just caught up in it.

Plus Hamas are quite keen on hiding in the middle of non terrorists and stopping them from moving off.

The only way the Israelis can stop attrocities and rockets is to destroy all the Hamas capability to do that stuff. The only way they can destroy Hamas capability is to destroy all their kit and kill all their fighters.
Hamas will try to ensure that many non terrorists take the exit along with themselves.

We can see from what happens on our own and other European country's streets that there is a lot of support for Hamas. How many of those are potential terrorists? We can be pretty sure that they are all anti Zionists and probabky most anti Semites.

If there is a cease fire or it stops without all of Hamas destroyed Israel has lost which is what I expect once the bodies start piling up.

dextrous63

FWIW, anyone in the UK found supporting Hamas should be stripped of UK citizenship and immediately deported to Gaza.

Give unto Caesar...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: morty on October 30, 2023, 08:42:47 PMA bit confusing ... Netanyahu said she'd been decapitated ... her father said she had not and was killed instantly.
The media and propagandists are having a field day.
Still ... dead is dead.... sand brutally so.

With over 8,000 people dead in Gaza I'd say both sides are butchers.

It is a flamin mess.

I just don't know how you can call the Israeli people 'butchers', putting them in the same category as Hamas. 

klondike

It is exactly the reaction Hamas want though...

Alex

That's true, they have à well organised  propaganda machine.

dextrous63

Morty, although I agree that both sides have got murderous intent, one surely has to consider the objectives, targets and methodologies employed.

You have written numerous posts on this over the years and naturally I'm happy to be educated if I'm in error.

My simplistic understanding is that Hamas aren't really after a political settlement, but have an intent on eliminating Israel and its Jewish population in its entirety.  They use civilians as protective shields.

Israel, although expanding its territory (often in a bullish manner) is at least playing lip service to the concept that deaths of innocents is unfortunate collateral damage.

klondike

I thought it bare face hypocracy that Putin tried to get a UN motion passed declaring Israel to have committed war crimes.

Everybody wants goodies and baddies. Unfortunately the world also has shades of grey but imo both Putin's and Hamas's greys are as close to black as makes no odds. Of course I could have been brainwashed.

dextrous63

I suppose that Putin is an expert on war crimes.

Scrumpy

They are all fighters... They all kill.. regardless of who  their victims are .. Old, young, infirm, ....
Just another bloody battle going on.. The problem is that it incites terror in other countries.. They are all coming out of the woodwork.. So many supporters for Palestine.. Hamas..  
 What it is telling us is there are thousands of supporters in many counties.. even Australia.. That is our biggest worry.. Not a battle that has been going on for yonks..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: klondike on October 31, 2023, 07:54:53 AMIt is exactly the reaction Hamas want though...
Yes, and are probably hoping that the weak-minded will continue to support them...
including our professional protesters in Londonistan.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire