Tax Return

Started by JBR, September 16, 2023, 04:57:54 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Can you believe it?
My income tax return form has been sent back to me because in response to Question 4, "Do you have anyone dependent on you?", I replied: "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable scroungers, 900,000 criminals in 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Parliament and the whole of the European Commission."
They said that this was not an acceptable answer!  So who the hell did I leave out?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Foreign Aid budget, so maybe the Indian Space Agency😬

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on September 16, 2023, 04:57:54 PMCan you believe it?
My income tax return form has been sent back to me because in response to Question 4, "Do you have anyone dependent on you?", I replied: "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable scroungers, 900,000 criminals in 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Parliament and the whole of the European Commission."
They said that this was not an acceptable answer!  So who the hell did I leave out?
:upvote: :grin: :grin: :grin:

September 16, 2023, 05:08:11 PM
Quote from: dextrous63 on September 16, 2023, 05:05:22 PMForeign Aid budget, so maybe the Indian Space Agency😬
:upvote: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Alex

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖