Another Black Criminal Playing the Race Card

Started by Diasi, September 13, 2023, 12:09:25 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 14, 2023, 02:19:00 PMHaving now seen the full footage, I withdraw my suggestion that the shopkeeper was heavy handed.  On the contrary, in fact.
That's why I called the media duplicitous as it deliberately & selectively cropped the footage to make it look how you first thought it looked.

The media is encouraging & emboldening (not that they any encouragement or emboldening) the blacks to carry out this criminal behaviour.

Of course there are white shoplifters but they don't have the benefit of a race card.

It's a clear case of 'when is a shoplifter not a shoplifter?' 'when they're black!'.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

To be fair from other stuff I've seen it appears that our police don't prosecute many (any?) shoplifters these days. 

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 14, 2023, 04:19:40 PMTo be fair from other stuff I've seen it appears that our police don't prosecute many (any?) shoplifters these days.
What would be the point?  Nowhere to put them.  Those who steal due to being skint won't be able to pay any fines.  Simply not cost effective.

Maybe we ought to start the process of legalising shoplifting😬

klondike

dextrous63

As Jesus might say, give unto A&E that which is A&E's

Ashy

Quote from: klondike on September 14, 2023, 04:19:40 PMTo be fair from other stuff I've seen it appears that our police don't prosecute many (any?) shoplifters these days.
They have taken to regarding stealing from a shop as a civil matter. i.e. claim from insurance, they will give a crime number, same with stealing from a private house unless the owner is important.

We must accept that shops these days run on honesty as they are nearly all the help-yourself type and you only have to pay if you want a receipt. We can all remember a time when they weren't.

klondike

Ashy

Then it's time to bring back the good old shop counter. Argos doesn't have this trouble.

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on September 14, 2023, 02:26:34 PMThat's why I called the media duplicitous as it deliberately & selectively cropped the footage to make it look how you first thought it looked.

The media is encouraging & emboldening (not that they any encouragement or emboldening) the blacks to carry out this criminal behaviour.

Of course there are white shoplifters but they don't have the benefit of a race card.

It's a clear case of 'when is a shoplifter not a shoplifter?' 'when they're black!'.
An excellent statement!

I wonder whether the same unwritten rule will still prevail when non-whites outnumber whites in broken Britain.  Probably, because by then the police and the courts will have given up completely.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

The dangerously out of control basket wielding woman will get no more than 'bound over to keep the peace', if she even reaches court. If she had any more brain cells, she'd be a plant.

The battered shop owner will lose his livelihood and much of the asset value in 'goodwill' that he had accumulated over the years turning fuzzi hair straight.

Black lives matter gain another scalp.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]