Daniel Khalifa Arrested.

Started by Raven, September 09, 2023, 11:54:29 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

Scrumpy

There seems to be much praise for catching this terror suspect.. Even from Sunak..
  It's a bloody farce... The suspect was given a cushy number in the kitchens..
Apparently one of the easiest places to escape from.. We are a bloody laughing stock.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

I read a couple of days ago that it was being implied that Prision Staff were involved in helping him escape. Don't know if they did or not, time will tell I suppose.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

He was apparently caught near to a pub in Chiswick.  By pure coincidence, when I was in the 6th form, I used to go out with the daughter of the landlord who ran that pub.  Small world eh?

Scrumpy

I not only went out with a guy who drank in a pub.. I married him.. !!!
Small world eh!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: Raven on September 09, 2023, 12:46:15 PMI read a couple of days ago that it was being implied that Prision Staff were involved in helping him escape. Don't know if they did or not, time will tell I suppose.
If what I heard mentioned is true somebody did. There was a net strung  under the truck. No derring do hanging on by fingernails to avoid certain death.

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 09, 2023, 06:24:37 PMI not only went out with a guy who drank in a pub.. I married him.. !!!
Small world eh!!
Are you my wife?  I think I should be told.