George Floyd Mk II ?

Started by Alex, September 02, 2023, 10:17:50 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Officials in Blendon Township, Ohio are bracing for potential #BLM rioting after a 21-year-old pregnant woman was shot dead by police on Aug 24. The body camera footage has just been released.

She was asked to get out of the car, she refused.  She then accelerated and drove at the officer.  Why won't these people just do as they're told ?  Black or White if the police give you an order you should obey, and sue them later.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on September 02, 2023, 10:17:50 PMOfficials in Blendon Township, Ohio   are bracing for potential #BLM rioting after a 21-year-old pregnant woman was shot dead by police on Aug 24. The body camera footage has just been released.
She was asked to get out of the car, she refused.  She then accelerated and drove at the officer.  Why won't these people just do as they're told ?  Black or White if the police give you an order you should obey, and sue them later.
Because most are chip-on-the-shoulder black criminals like this female shop-lifter.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Sheila

A report that I read said that she hadn't stolen anything.  

Scrumpy

She was told , by the police to get out of the car.. She wouldn't.
She drove her car towards an officer who decided to shoot.. 
 Now she has become yet another Martyr.. A martyr to BLM.. 
The collection for the family is at around 7,000..
She was pregnant , so the money will go sky high..
 If she had nothing to hide she should have got out of the car.. 
I think many blacks taunt the police to keep their BLM organisatian in the public eye.. and funds topped up..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..