Mohamed Al Fayed RIP

Started by klondike, September 02, 2023, 10:15:03 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

RIP. His life was blighted by that crash in Paris.

1997 - Dianna - what did you first think when you heard?

I know my own instant thought and it was very similar to Mohamed's.

Diasi

I thought the same as you & more so as the very dodgy so-called evidence came out.

Once again, using the tried & tested 'balance of probabilities' it's almost certain that the driver wasn't drunk & his blood test was rigged.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

I have always thought that was an accident on purpose, but got my head to play with anytime I mentioned it on another forum, so I've kept my mouth shut about it......Untill now.
As for Mohamed Al Fayed, he was a good age and I hope he's at peace now.

Scrumpy

Nobody really knows.. I doubt they ever will.. Some secrets do actually go to the grave..

That will give Harry something to write about.. He always rides on the back of his Mum for fame..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 02, 2023, 11:43:37 AMNobody really knows.. I doubt they ever will.. Some secrets do actually go to the grave..

Yes I agree with you, but I still have my suspicions, always will.

klondike

She was an embarrassment to the royal family. I'm staggered how quickly she changed from Royal slapper to People's Princess in the press. They didn't have a good word to say about her before she was killed.

It's obvious that she was just conned into producing a couple of princes and after that was surplus to requirements. Charles was a right bastard imo.

Raven

Well IMO he still can be, along with his elder son. :nooo:

Scrumpy

That's funny.. I thought it was Harry who (might) be the bastard.

klondike

I think he is more hard of thinking than hard of heart.

dextrous63

I thought Diane and Dodi faked the whole thing and are still alive and living on Scaramanga's private island somewhere in the China sea.

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin:
 Lord Lucan is their neighbour..
.. and the bloke round the road who lives near the Co-op.. His wife is still looking for him..

Michael Rolls

and Elvis pops in from time to time
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Michael Rolls on September 04, 2023, 09:11:31 PMand Elvis pops in from time to time
Don't be silly.  He's living on a number 13 bus on the moon.  He's really glad that the Indians have finally sorted out his takeaway service😬

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]