It's not Cricket!

Started by Cassandra, September 01, 2023, 07:09:10 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Danielle McGahey (below) is a 6'2" frock wearing man who not surprisingly can biff Lady bowlers all over the place. Unsurprisingly he will appear for Canada', bossed by another fraudulent hypacrit, Trudeau.

What a cowardly shameful man, pretty soon these wonderful women, who are so very entertaining to watch will be expected to face 90mph bowling from other 'converts' and someone will be seriously hurt.

In England the ECB are all set to follow suit apparently, gutless as they are.

To me, all of it is a disgusting spectacle. Thank god I was born when I was and I will die hopefully before this world destructs itself in a spectacle of wilful shame and consistently 'effete' standards.

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Plenty of sports have banned competitors who started life as biological males from competing in women's events. IMO they all should as anything else makes a mockery of the sport and must discourage young girls from considering that sport as worth pursuing.

Alex

Funny how it never goes the other way, you just don't get biological women who've 'transed' :grin:  wanting to play in men's teams - in any sport. 
How are these 'men' not embarrassed or ashamed to be stealing a woman's place  ?

Michael Rolls

because they are shameless scum
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Because its an easy win. They can't have much self respect if they think competing against women in any physical sport is fair. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

This relatively recent practice is, in my opinion, is nothing less than cheating.

These are men who, I am sure, are not good enough to compete with other men and so have chosen to pretend to be women in order to increase their chances of winning.

Not only are they dishonest, they are pathetic.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

totally agree - they're a disgrace. I've mentioned it before - rode a few cycling time trails in my youth. I was below average, but even then my times would have beaten any woman with the exception of the late, great Beryl Burton
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]