This is Another WTF Post

Started by Diasi, August 25, 2023, 08:03:57 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

here we go again - although, to be air, Jesus wasn't white, but nor was he black
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on August 25, 2023, 08:41:27 AMhere we go again - although, to be air, Jesus wasn't white, but nor was he black
And neither did he cross the Channel in a dinghy full of refugees.

But it does give some scope for woke school Nativity plays, with kids falling out because they want to be Jesus in the dinghy & not one of the refugees.

I wonder if the inmates, sorry, patients, in Rampton & Broadmoor feel safe being locked away from the woke nutters that the rest of us have to live with. 
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I can't say I'm overly fussed with what churches do with their windows. The historical Jesus was a renegade middle eastern Jew.

Diasi

Neither am I but I'm certainly fussed by us having to cancel out our way of life to conform with woke nutters.
[email protected]

Alex

What Nativity plays ?  :rolleyes:

No sign of an outboard motor I notice  :grin: here's another good one !
Idaho church replaces stained glass window depicting Robert E Lee, George Washington and Abe Lincoln with image of America's first black female Methodist bishop wearing LGBTQ scarf  :wtf:

Raven

Quote from: Diasi on August 25, 2023, 09:45:22 AMNeither am I but I'm certainly fussed by us having to cancel out our way of life to conform with woke nutters.

Wholeheartely agree, someone will get a smack one day from a non woke and sensible person.....Maybe even me. :nooo:

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on August 25, 2023, 09:45:22 AMNeither am I but I'm certainly fussed by us having to cancel out our way of life to conform with woke nutters.
Woke appears to be a new religion. They all irritate me.

JBR

And one day, when the Church of England has dwindled to absolutely nothing, perhaps the remaining priests and bishops will begin to wonder why this has happened.

In fact, I can imagine that this particular element of wokery will continue to grow and become even more trendy (among the naive), until the majority population of the UK is non-white.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Cometh the day when there will be no Black and White photo's..
They will  be colour only..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..