Boris Johnson

Started by Alex, January 14, 2022, 08:22:07 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Its a sad reflection on the Conservative party that the only reason not to oust Johnson is the fear of what might replace him. Truss, Sunak, Hunt - all avid Remainers. With the slimy Gove practising his black machiavellian rituals in the shadows not a pleasant scenario to countenance.

They would then usher in the return of the 'May groupies' Gauke and Co to help them lubricate closer EU ties with the long term aim restoration of full UK membership.

Perhaps the fear of losing her beloved and highly costly wallpaper will smack the increasingly precocious Mrs Johnson into keeping her Woke mouth shut.

If Starmer ever got in - god help the UK. Johnson needs a damn good going over by the Press and Electorate post their likely coming disaster in the May local elections.

Suitably chastened, perhaps he'll then scrub the Generation 'X'  Hurray Henry's and Henrietta's from the smuckpit that Downing Street has become, via it's alcoholic Wineday Fridays and regroup.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

hugh

Be interesting to hear members feeling about Boris and partygate. My view is the rules were made to keep us all as safe as possible from covid, and we had to make our own minds up if we obeyed them or not. Boris it seems very much like many of us broke rules. At the moment Boris would still get my vote, and I feel he will do his up most best to level up UK. One more member has put in his letter in, but he happened to be a member from the front to the back bench by Boris. One more revenge vote I feel. Boris I believe is the best we have got and hope rides out the storm. 
Happy Golfer

Alex

A witch hunt imo.    I mean FGS, Boris was in Ukraine yesterday to meet their PM but at the press conference, the first question posed to him by a BBC journalist was not about the perceived Russian threat, but about 'partygate'   

Forget embarrassing Boris, how does that make UK look on the international stage ?

hugh

Boris is a very strong leader and the best the press and others can do to get rid of him is partygate. He has made fools of the rest of the EU and he could not care a dam of the press, and the BBC for that matter. International stage people that matter, will not be interested in partygate.
Happy Golfer

Alex

Sorry Hugh I don't agree he's a "strong leader"  The Russian press made much of his wife wearing the trousers !   :grin: :grin:

hugh

Strong not the right word Alex, but things some how got done under him. The question is who will replace him :?: :?: :?:
Happy Golfer