Muslim PM ?

Started by Flying Bomb, July 10, 2022, 08:11:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Quote from: Flying Bomb on July 11, 2022, 11:12:33 AMOh, I do so agree with your thoughts on this.
If we get a Muslim PM, this will only add to their non western conduct
in all things, methinks.

Nobody seems to care, we are such a docile race here in UK,
this will be our undoing, slowly but surely.

And here's me thinking we were an island of argumentative gits  :yay:

Jacqueline

Some of us are argumentative gits, but as Flying Bomb says most seem happy to be walked all over.   We are ashamed to be white, told we are priviledged and have to apologise for things somebody did 200 years ago.  It's about time we stood up for ourselves.  I don't want a PM of any other race than my own in my own native country, is that too much to ask? South Africa didn't want white rule, nobody called them racists.  Mind you, saying that I wouldn't want most of the white candidates who are standing either.

klondike

None of us will have any great influence in who gets the job. Those not already Conservative party members will have no influence at all. We can be sure that with only a couple of years to the next election whoever gets it will be one the MPs consider will have best chance of keeping them seated aboard the gravy train.

Once in place the new head honcho will know that if he loses that upcoming election not only will he lose access to the tastefully decorated PM quarters but will probably lose the party leadership too soon after. Look forward to lots of comforting words about inflation, taxation, illegal immigration and all manner of other fruit dangled before us. Whether we get to actually taste any is another matter.

The electoral system keeps the present bunch of idiots in jobs with just their canon fodder in the less safe seats switching around periodically. I call them idiots but the sad truth is that we are the idiots not them.

Cassandra

Muslim believers know very well that their fertility is such today, that they call it... the Great Replacement. They tell you in a very calm, very positive way: One day all this, all this will be ours.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Possibly but not in my time. I did what I considered best for my descendents by voting to leave the evil empire. That process has been started. I think now the time has come for me to pass on the baton. If they don't choose to take it then they are the ones that will live with the consequences. 

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on July 10, 2022, 09:41:29 AMI don't know if it's true but I've read that membership will not be allowed a vote, many threatening to leave the Tory party.

I'm a Tory Party member on the local committe & I've heard nothing about it.

If what happened in 2016, when May was the only candidate left at the end, happens now then of course the membership won't get to vote.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

It's too late for them to change the rules now, the games afoot they're 'statute barred'.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Didn't stop the stitch up that landed us with May.....

Michael Rolls

the timetable looks to a new leader/PM being declared 9th of September - in other words nearly two months of faffing around
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

They go into summer recess soon so not much would have happened anyway regardless.