Crime

Started by Alex, April 18, 2024, 10:06:41 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

The end of the world is nigh .

At least the world as we know it .

dextrous63

That's the nature of expansionism. We can all cite historic examples.  Seems that now, we are on the receiving end. 

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 21, 2024, 07:30:26 AMThat's the nature of expansionism. We can all cite historic examples.  Seems that now, we are on the receiving end.
When Britain was great and we were building an empire we went in to many countries and took over.. We tried to spread Christianity everywhere..
And now it is our turn to be at the receiving end of a takeover..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 21, 2024, 02:08:06 PMWhen Britain was great and we were building an empire we went in to many countries and took over.. We tried to spread Christianity everywhere..
I'm afraid that you are right.
I am not a Christian, and I am certainly not a muslim.  So where do I lie?

I personally believe that the future 'religion' is atheism, and I'm pretty sure that it is expanding, at least among the white British.

Anything could happen in the future.  At the present time, things are looking black (in more ways than one), and this country, perhaps more than any other civilised nation, is going out of its way to invite in ever more people of a different and potentially dangerous religion.

Things are looking unencouraging right now, but who knows what might happen in the future?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

probably disaster
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: JBR on April 21, 2024, 02:46:47 PMI personally believe that the future 'religion' is atheism,
Not if the place goes mostly muslim I'm afraid. They detest atheists even more than Christians. You're likely to have bits cut off or something.

dextrous63

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 21, 2024, 02:08:06 PMWhen Britain was great and we were building an empire we went in to many countries and took over.. We tried to spread Christianity everywhere..
The difference being that we made vast improvements to those countries.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

muddy

Correct .
Why asylum seekers come to a tolerant civilised country and then seek to turn it into what they have left is incomprehensible .

Ashy

It occurs to me that second generation immigrants should take their complaints up with their parents, not expect the country where they have settled, to change. For example, someone who may have taken up politics because he feels his adoptive country is "too white" ought to be asking his parents why they came here instead of moaning about it, when the remedy is to go back where they came from.

JBR

Quote from: muddy on April 22, 2024, 07:45:51 AMCorrect .
Why asylum seekers come to a tolerant civilised country and then seek to turn it into what they have left is incomprehensible .

Quite simply, because their religion dictates it.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on April 22, 2024, 10:45:38 AMQuite simply, because their religion dictates it.
In which case, they ought to consider changing religion.

klondike

muddy

Quote from: Ashy on April 22, 2024, 09:05:30 AMIt occurs to me that second generation immigrants should take their complaints up with their parents, not expect the country where they have settled, to change. For example, someone who may have taken up politics because he feels his adoptive country is "too white" ought to be asking his parents why they came here instead of moaning about it, when the remedy is to go back where they came from.

they have got their attitude from  somewhere , either their parents or they are disaffected morons who don't know where they are well off .

klondike

They can always get passports and bugger off. Nobody is forcing anybody to stay.