Well who'd a thought it?

Started by klondike, December 19, 2022, 11:30:00 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

'Immigration Mainly has a Negative Impact on Germany,' 49 Per Cent Believes: Poll

Considerably more Germans think immigration has a mostly "negative impact" on their country than don't, a survey has found.

A poll conducted by YouGov on behalf of the German Press Agency has found that a convincing plurality of Germans feel that immigration has a mainly "negative impact" on their society.

It comes as the country's leftist government pushes forwards with plans to make immigration into the country even easier, with the nation's Antifa-linked Home Affairs minister, Nancy Faeser, spearheading efforts to boost the number of migrants living in the country.

According to a report by Die Welt, many Germans do not necessarily want more migrants in Germany, with 49 per cent of respondents to the YouGov survey saying that "immigration mainly has a negative impact on Germany".

By contrast, only 29 per cent of those polled rejected this claim, while 25 per cent didn't answer either way.

Meanwhile, the country's overall open borders approach to migration appears to be thought of as a disaster by the German public, with 61 per cent rating the ruling leftist coalition's approach to migration as bad, with a further 28 per cent describing it as being very bad.

Full story https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/12/19/immigration-mainly-has-a-negative-impact-on-germany-49-per-cent-believes-poll/

Michael Rolls

now there's a surprise - and I reckon that a similar poll here would show an even higher level of unhappiness amongst the indigenous
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Ordinary Germans don't like what has happened to their country.  Think I may have posted before but I've got two friends in Hannover, both retired teachers so you'd think they'd be lefties, they are with some things, but not immigration.

The country has been ruined, I remember it in the 70s early 80s when hundred of thousands of Turks were invited to work there - temporarily  :smiley: .   The majority of them never went back and now Germany has a huge Turkish population, about 4 million I think.  Add those to the arrivals since 2015, also muslim and it would appear that Germany as I knew it will cease to exist.