What's Happening in Ireland ?

Started by Alex, May 15, 2024, 08:11:14 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: muddy on Yesterday at 06:57:56 AMThey are scared of them and are reluctant to act .
Pikeys are vindictive and will wreak revenge on the families of police .

There is a big camp near Reading where the police only go in in riot gear .

I believe this to be true too,  Muddy.

In fact, in the village where I used to live,  the local Copper told me exactly that.  I remember him saying to me   - "Trouble is,  they know where all the local coppers live."

JBR

Quote from: klondike on Today at 09:35:31 AMI'm pretty much certain that you don't wonder that at all. I certainly don't. I have no doubt whatsoever which direction we are headed and it ain't up.
Of course.

I consider myself very lucky.  Born in 1952, I missed the war.  The 1960s were, apparently, swinging.  We stupidly handed the country to the EU, but pretty soon afterward we reclaimed at least some of what we owned.  Aged 72 this year, I shall hopefully be gone before the muslim conquest of England.

It could have been worse.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on Today at 11:09:31 AMI believe this to be true too,  Muddy.

In fact, in the village where I used to live,  the local Copper told me exactly that.  I remember him saying to me  - "Trouble is,  they know where all the local coppers live."
Sam was a fire fighter he and his crew dreaded going to the local pikey camp.. They would throw bricks at the fire fighters.. They had fires going most of time.. burning cars..
When the bells went down and it was known to be the pikey camp Sam would tell the boys  'No rush'
I certainly wouldn't rub them up the wrong way.. They are very powerful people and they all stick together..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 11:46:16 AMSam was a fire fighter he and his crew dreaded going to the local pikey camp.. They would throw bricks at the fire fighters.. They had fires going most of time.. burning cars..
When the bells went down and it was known to be the pikey camp Sam would tell the boys  'No rush'
I certainly wouldn't rub them up the wrong way.. They are very powerful people and they all stick together..
This, and other comments, paint a picture of a danger existing freely in this country.
If we had a strong leadership, and strong people willing to support it, this problem should be dealt with without pulling any punches.

Obviously, they are here in numbers, so we should deal with them in numbers.

Perhaps not the ideal parallel, but can you imagine these Pikeys behaving as they do, or even existing, in Nazi Germany or Russia, China, or several other countries... even in the US?

In fact, the UK is probably their ideal stomping ground, for obvious reasons.

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on Today at 11:21:13 AMOf course.

I consider myself very lucky.  Born in 1952, I missed the war.  The 1960s were, apparently, swinging.  We stupidly handed the country to the EU, but pretty soon afterward we reclaimed at least some of what we owned.  Aged 72 this year, I shall hopefully be gone before the muslim conquest of England.

It could have been worse.

Thankfully I was born in '45. You should be OK, but each year from now on will be downhill, with a marked decline in policing, legal and social standards as the structure of the UK shifts East demographically.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on Today at 02:56:05 PMThankfully I was born in '45. You should be OK, but each year from now on will be downhill, with a marked decline in policing, legal and social standards as the structure of the UK shifts East demographically.
Thank you.  Of course I hope for the best for all of us aged people.  The youngsters still have the option of re-setting their brains and opinions!

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on Today at 03:52:02 PMThank you.  Of course I hope for the best for all of us aged people.  The youngsters still have the option of re-setting their brains and opinions!

Did you see the new frightening face of change on GBN the other night (Patrick Christy) as Suella Braverman tried to discuss with Fiona Lali from the Revolutionary Communist Party, the Pro Palestine students occupation of the Lawns at Kings College Cambridge.

A fully programmed 'Bot' she represents where public funds are going in supporting these frothing idealists.

She starts from 14mins 25 secs in on the video link below;

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

ansu

As to Ireland we were informed by our medias that the immigrants fear to be sent to Ruanda by the UK government and, therefore, are moving to Ireland in droves. Ireland wants to send them back to the UK, but the UK doesn't want to take them back. So, let's wait and see. 

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on Today at 04:08:35 PMDid you see the new frightening face of change on GBN the other night (Patrick Christy) as Suella Braverman tried to discuss with Fiona Lali from the Revolutionary Communist Party, the Pro Palestine students occupation of the Lawns at Kings College Cambridge.

A fully programmed 'Bot' she represents where public funds are going in supporting these frothing idealists.

She starts from 14mins 25 secs in on the video link below;

I'm not sure, but I assume these people 'camping out' in Cambridge are university students.  Funny how they can't speak their opinions and, of course, cover their faces to conceal their identities.
Like the 'marchers' in Londonistan, they are in my opinion all young people (although there was one old fool - perhaps a relative of O'Biden) who, being university students, consider themselves to be more intelligent than us older people.
Strange that such 'intelligent' people are so easily led by the latest political 'movement'. Still, they'll grow out of it.

Today at 05:42:27 PM
Quote from: ansu on Today at 05:00:13 PMAs to Ireland we were informed by our medias that the immigrants fear to be sent to Ruanda by the UK government and, therefore, are moving to Ireland in droves. Ireland wants to send them back to the UK, but the UK doesn't want to take them back. So, let's wait and see.
The UK doesn't want to take them back?  Well, I believe the majority of us here certainly don't want them.

Unfortunately, our glorious leaders will no doubt demonstrate their opposite intentions.  They seem to like them, for some reason.