Our wonderful Civil Service

Started by JBR, April 15, 2024, 10:43:39 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: klondike on April 16, 2024, 09:43:21 PMUnfortunately he's on eof the unwated who is very unlikely to go. Not that any are likely to be going anyway. The ECHR and out own courts will make sure of that.
With a bit of effort on the part of the right people, it is possible that we can leave the ECHR.

Our own courts are becoming a bit too big for their own good, because with the right government (not Labour of course) their abilities could well be restricted in the future.

It is an interesting time to be alive today, because within the next few years I think the ultimate future of this country will become apparent.
Personally, I'd like to see a real upturn in the future of this country within the next ten or so years.
If that doesn't happen, at least I shall be unlikely to be around to see the consequences.
I do feel rather sorry for my wife, though.  She's nine years younger than me.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

The courts only got their excessive anti-democratic powers thanks to Bliar's New Labour.

Today's Civil Service is an absolute disgrace but I could see it's future when I made the decision to accept early retirement at the age of 50.

It was offered to get rid of us dinosaurs to make room for the new youngsters who are now our pc woke top tier Civil Servants.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on April 16, 2024, 10:42:03 PMWith a bit of effort on the part of the right people, it is possible that we can leave the ECHR.

Our own courts are becoming a bit too big for their own good, because with the right government (not Labour of course) their abilities could well be restricted in the future.

It is an interesting time to be alive today, because within the next few years I think the ultimate future of this country will become apparent.
Personally, I'd like to see a real upturn in the future of this country within the next ten or so years.
If that doesn't happen, at least I shall be unlikely to be around to see the consequences.

I do feel rather sorry for my wife, though.  She's nine years younger than me.

I am assured the 'complexion' of our Judiciary is now rapidly changing - in all aspects!

Also, I concur with your thoughts expressed (that I have italicsised above) and can empathise with your reasoning entirely. I still can't quite believe a 'so called' Conservative government has acted with such crass judgement in so many ways!

Even from 4,000 miles away, it makes me want to burn my passport and beg the Luftwaffe to have another go.  :wink:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on April 17, 2024, 09:05:51 AMI am assured the 'complexion' of our Judiciary is now rapidly changing - in all aspects!

Also, I concur with your thoughts expressed (that I have italicsised above) and can empathise with your reasoning entirely. I still can't quite believe a 'so called' Conservative government has acted with such crass judgement in so many ways!

Even from 4,000 miles away, it makes me want to burn my passport and beg the Luftwaffe to have another go.  :wink:

Yes, I'm afraid that the country is noticeably sinking.  Nevertheless, the sun is still shining (at least this morning) and I personally feel relatively safe here.  I wouldn't want to venture into certain parts of the country, though, and not even parts of Manchester.

With regard to judiciary, I assume you have seen the reports on the event in Belgium, where the police shut down a Conservative meeting, probably because Nigel Farage was (and remains today) a speaker.  Free speech?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Yes I got them last night. The 'Globalist' sponsored nutter that is the Mayor of Brussels is a complete self sealing hypocrite. Just like the lunatic Judges in New York who are actually processing a case against Trump, where there is 'no crime' to prosecute. Its all done to 'shut up' any alternative viewpoint by prostituting the law. The Globalist route to justifying fascism by suggesting 'purity' in purpose. A dangerous brainwash, when bending the law via those who create it.

Al Capone would have approved.

I believe they all (including Starmer & co) have a severe day of reckoning and reduction just waiting to claim them.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...