A Ripping Yarn.

Started by Vlad, Today at 04:06:57 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Operation Overlord 6 June 1944 The Invasion of Europe.
In order to celebrate this event Vlad Entertainment Services have funded the production of 

A Ripping Yarn.

The tale  revolves around the air duels of two WW2 fighter pilots, one English (hoorah!) the other German (boo! hiss!) in the air (obviously) over England in the summer of 1944

The Director/Producer/Writer and walk on actor, Vlad is now casting for the following roles.

1 A hero.... would suit a rugged handsome tallyho! type  
( moustache is not obligatory ) 

2. Air traffic controller. ... would suit someone with a short attention span

3. An engineer.. anyone who knows about spanners and has a cockney accent.... think Dick Van Dyke

4. A German Pilot ' boo hiss', would suit someone with a bad German accent, monocle and a scar. 

5. A wing commander, ideally someone old with a limp,  a big moustache and a dog 

6. A couple of Commonweath / Johnny Foreigners  pilots, for the drinking and crash and burn  scenes, 

7. A few more bods for walk on parts and to fill in the crowd scenes in the pub  + a supporting casts of thousands and a few chariots drivers 

8. A barmaid or two would suit a busty forum wench

9. A landlord ......position filled..... by Vlad highly qualified in the role, his half litre snatch is a joy to behold.

Applicants need to be over 18 for the rude bits and of any gender (but no poofters) Please apply in writing stating experience, role applying for and a signed blank cheque to Vlad Enterprises Ltd. PayPal accepted.

standby for further announcements.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."