Can I have my motor back..

Started by Scrumpy, October 20, 2022, 02:03:27 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Yeah that's certainly one of the less compelling of the competing theories.  :grin:

Alex

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 21, 2022, 09:30:22 PMI just did. A drunk killed three people, including himself, by hitting an immovable object with his car. End of story

Rubbish

Still unanswered questions.

Michael Rolls

what? Car tampered with? Pathologist lying? Owt else?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

I don't know what happened as I wasn't there so I can't say 100% whether or not it was an accident or a deliberate act, as the evidence on both sides is circumstantial.

The crash happened & that is the only known fact.

Much is said about the driver's blood test but a blood sample can be doctored, so whether or not it was I don't know.

I have to agree with Jacqueline that I wouldn't get into a car with a pissed driver & as a teetotaller I too can tell a mile off if someone has been drinking.

October 22, 2022, 08:35:29 AM
Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 21, 2022, 09:30:22 PMI just did. A drunk killed three people, including himself, by hitting an immovable object with his car. End of story
Just as well you had a career in NHS management & not a job as an criminal investigator.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I reckon you nailed it there Phil. We don't know for sure and almost certainly never will. There is a nasty smell surrounding the incident and it ain't just booze.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on October 22, 2022, 08:40:41 AMI reckon you nailed it there Phil. We don't know for sure and almost certainly never will. There is a nasty smell surrounding the incident and it ain't just booze.
Most people who are dubbed as conspiracy theorists are, in fact, doing no more than looking objectively at all the possibilities.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

for what it's worth, as a fairly experienced rifle shot, I am not convinced that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone - but these half-baked 'questions to answers' theories are ridiculous.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Lee Harvey Oswald.. !! 
Very suspicious over that case.. He was quickly disposed of by Jack Ruby I think.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 22, 2022, 10:26:58 AMLee Harvey Oswald.. !!
Very suspicious over that case.. He was quickly disposed of by Jack Ruby I think..
Yes he was, wasn't Jack Ruby Mafia? the plot thickens!

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

I have long studied the Kennedy assassination. Forget Diana - if you want a real menage of fact, theory and downright incredulity, study November 22nd, 1963 (frightening to think that next year it will be 60 years ago - and I still remember it as if it were yesterday.
The Warren report concluded that Oswald acted alone but critiques of that report raise a lot of objections to its findings. As far as I can discover, nobody has ever explained the murder of Officer Tippet - the easy explanation is that Oswald killed him - but why? And some evidence places Oswald nowhere near where Tippett was killed - but others contradict it.
Were there three shots or four? Four shots would explain the various wounds to Kennedy and Connoly, but four shots from Oswald's bolt action Mannlicher-Carcano in the time available to him seem to be verging on impossible, whereas three would be believable.
Some of the proponents of the three bullet theory, to make it credible claim that one of the bullets fired, after passing through Kennedy went on to strike Connoly - but analysis of the film evidence demonstrated that for that to happen the bullet would not only have to change direction twice (once is highly likely, but twice virtually impossible) but would also have to take 1.2 seconds to cover the few feet separating the two men - quite impossible.
The 1969 House Select Committee decided that there may have been more than one shooter involved, but couldn't prove it.
Diana and Paris? Walk in the park
[email protected]