The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 04, 2024, 01:11:37 PMI have done some of the front garden.. Hooray..

Hope your train is running GrannyMac..
Ta Scrumpy.  Now on the second train. Only 5 mins late. Travelling with my grandson to my son's for a couple of days x

Well done 👏 with the garden!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

The dresses are out.. I saw quite a few in the park this morning.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Lovely morning here, BBQs being cranked up as I type

GrannyMac

Grandson was playing rugby at the Wirral this morning. I've been dog sitting so his parents could go and support the team, and they won! Granddaughter works Sundays, so it's just been me and the dogs, sitting in the sun.

Scrumpy

Raining... Good weather next week.. so they say..

I'm stuck  indoors today..

Alex

Lovely day here but I'm at a lose end........

GrannyMac

On the train home after a nice couple of days with family. Train just passed through Prestbury, lovely and green here. Sat in the garden this morning watching a pheasant and the horses in the field.

Change at Stockport (zoony's hometown IIRC) then home.

Alex

Yes, he was from Stockport, seems ages ago that we were reading his posts.   
Sounds like you've had a good few days GM, it's still nice here today.  A good drying day as my Mum used to say  :smiley:

klondike

Quote from: Alex on May 06, 2024, 02:21:39 PMLovely day here but I'm at a lose end........
Couls always fix that dodgy sink plug....  :grin:

Alex

I've bought a plunger from Screwfix, a blue one  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

klondike

I bought a drill sharpener from Lidl. It's useless and will be going back. 

Scrumpy

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 06, 2024, 02:36:17 PMOn the train home after a nice couple of days with family. Train just passed through Prestbury, lovely and green here. Sat in the garden this morning watching a pheasant and the horses in the field.

Stockport station....!!! That brings back memories..

Scrumpy

Sunny.. sunny.. Going to clean the car.. 

dextrous63

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 06, 2024, 02:36:17 PMOn the train home after a nice couple of days with family. Train just passed through Prestbury, lovely and green here. Sat in the garden this morning watching a pheasant and the horses in the field.

I occasionally tutor someone who lives just outside Prestbury.  Bit of a drive for me, but it's nice to get out into the country now and again.