The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Second visit to the health and wellbeing councillor. Maybe I'll find out what it is about today. I suspect a weight loss program of some sort although he did mention excercise would be unlikely to reduce my weight he also talked about activities so I'm puzzled.

I found that the new blood test booking system and nearly 3 week wait for the appointment hadn't improved the chaos in the place. People were arriving both early and late  from what I overheard most were blaming the abysmal hospital parking. I bussed to town and walked to avoid it and arrived 20 minutes early. You just get seen in turn anyway as I was out before my appointment time. The phlebotomist was chatty and seemed in no huge rush. I suspect boredom rather than my animal magnetism.

Scrumpy

Hospital parking.. :nooo: 
I have a Mammogram coming up soon.. It is like organizing a bloody battle invasion..  Parking is horrendous.. The cost of parking is unbelievable..

I usually get my mate to drop me off.. while he cruises the car park.. When I return he is usually still waiting for a space..
And they have the audacity to charge for cruising..
The mobile mammogram unit is stationed next to the car park.. Frustrating..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Cruising the street is free....

Alex

Mammogram !  They don't send for you anymore here.  I think you can request one if you phone up  though :upvote: Good luck Scrumps not a pleasant experience.

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 11:07:20 AMHospital parking.. :nooo:
I have a Mammogram coming up soon.. It is like organizing a bloody battle invasion..  Parking is horrendous.. The cost of parking is unbelievable..

I usually get my mate to drop me off.. while he cruises the car park.. When I return he is usually still waiting for a space..
And they have the audacity to charge for cruising..
The mobile mammogram unit is stationed next to the car park.. Frustrating..

When the van comes here it gets parked up either in Tesco's or Lidil's Carparks. lots of free parking and easy access.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on Today at 12:39:05 PMMammogram !  They don't send for you anymore here.  I think you can request one if you phone up  though :upvote: Good luck Scrumps not a pleasant experience.

I have one every 3 years.. I just phone up..
I have all the tests that are available out there..
I keep an eye on my health..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..