I've had a brilliant idea!

Started by JBR, April 03, 2024, 05:41:05 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 10, 2024, 05:07:24 PMKlondy is a he, although one can be forgiven for making the mistake.

Think David Attenborough in Rwanda in 1979.  Think of the need for a double in case the film didn't work out.
Oh! My deepest apologies Klondike ..it was the massive post count that threw me.....I think I had better shut up now...
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

dextrous63

dextrous63

...and the turnip's place is OFC.  Although I had a look a couple of days ago and didn't recognise many of the people who now inhabit it.  Good luck to them in their having the rent boy nipping any normality in the bud.

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 10, 2024, 06:58:22 PM...and the turnip's place is OFC.  Although I had a look a couple of days ago and didn't recognise many of the people who now inhabit it.  Good luck to them in their having the rent boy nipping any normality in the bud.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

GrannyMac

JBR when are you starting this new topic...? 😉
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Ruthio

Quote from: GrannyMac on April 10, 2024, 08:32:17 PMJBR when are you starting this new topic...? 😉
This is it!! 🤣🤣🤣

Alex

Ansu you wouldn't want to chase any of this lot from the sound of it !   :cool:

JBR

Quote from: Ruthio on April 10, 2024, 09:10:21 PMThis is it!! 🤣🤣🤣
Well, yes.  It seems to have taken off, though I fully expected it to rot away when I hadn't really started any proper conversation.

It seems that some people will join in anything here!  Though I'm grateful that they have done.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Tongue in cheek was my question....🙄
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: JBR on April 10, 2024, 11:35:19 AMTo be fair, the two responses I posted on there recently, now seem to have been cleared for general consumption.
I do understand how the boss is upset that people from his forum have moved over here, but most still post on his forum as well, so he isn't actually losing members.
JBR.. Are you being monitored over there.?

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 11, 2024, 12:08:57 PMJBR.. Are being monitored over there.?

Yes.  Automatic moderation for me: anything I post is held back until checked over by 'a moderator' (whoever they are).  Obviously, I broke the first commandment: mentioning this forum!
I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with people posting on both of them.  I post on both... sometimes.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

On which thread did you mention us JBR and was your post deleted ?  Indeed to have a nose over there

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..