Heated throw

Started by Sheila, December 10, 2022, 06:45:44 PM

« previous - next »

Sheila

I've just sent for a heated throw which should arrive tomorrow.  I feel the cold but Paul doesn't so I'll spread it over me on the sofa.

Cassandra

Quote from: Sheila on December 10, 2022, 06:45:44 PMI've just sent for a heated throw which should arrive tomorrow.  I feel the cold but Paul doesn't so I'll spread it over me on the sofa.

I've got a couple of them, brilliant articles do the job and save on central heating, mine are the type that work off a USB connection so only 5 volts as well.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

I have one - and had a nasty fall tripping over the flex - be careful
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

1955vintage

Wife's Xmas present sorted,along with bubbles and chocolate 
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Sheila

Thanks Michael, I will be careful.  I also have a hot water bottle with two pockets for my feet but I only use that when I am sitting on the sofa with my feet up.  

Michael Rolls

sounds good to me- I also (now) put a couple of hot water bottles in the bed around 2000-2100 and wrap my pyjamas round them - bliss!
[email protected]

Alex

I've got a heated throw, I've had it about 4 years I think, but never actually used it much - until now !  :grin:

Raven

I ordered one of these from Ebay today.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Alex

That looks really cosy  :upvote:

Sheila

I've got warm feet!  It's lovely and heated up very quickly.

It's my turn to clean the kitchen but if I look pathetic, Paul will probably do it.

The cat is happy with his new Amazon box too.

Alex

The cat will be on your lap once he realises it's not just a blanket, but a warm blanket  :grin:

1955vintage

My wife has a large oodie like that, she loves it so does the dog.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off