At last a TV personality I agree with

Started by klondike, July 17, 2022, 08:49:30 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I usually watch a bit of GBNews catchup before gracing the day with my presence downstairs. When he is aound it is Farage  but he is taking a break so I check out other shows. This morning it was Neil Oliver. His opening made me gasp. His opener coincided so closely with my current views on politics, covid handling, woke and net zero that I think he must read the same stuff that I do and is as sceptical of what we hear on the mainstream media as I am myself.

I'll post the youtube link below and recommend anybody to have a listen. I've also downloaded it as big tech has a habit of gagging opinions such as these which do not fit their globalist woke agenda.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

I like Neil Oliver, I've met him a few times. Both in Perth and up here. He's very easy to talk to and we seem to get on well.

Jacqueline

Lucky you Raven, he seems such a nice person, so interesting and knowledgeable.  Before I saw him on GB News I used to watch him on Coast and the historical programmes he presented.  

A man on my own wavelength, I agreed with every word he said on his show last night.  Now if he stood for the leadership???? When asked about going into politics, he did say the other week "over his rotting corpse" shame he would have my vote whatever party he was in.

klondike

I first saw him as a presenter of Coast which I thought he did well. Not sure how long he has been with GBNews but it's only recently I've seen bits from him on there. In truth I don't watch much TV at all these days.

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on July 17, 2022, 11:14:47 AMI like Neil Oliver, I've met him a few times. Both in Perth and up here. He's very easy to talk to and we seem to get on well.

I like him as well & I like GBN in general as they all tell it as it is.

The current Tory Party leadership contest is a farce, as it's being rigged to try & give us a choice between Sunak & Truss.

The last Labour Party leadership contest was rigged to return Starmer.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I must be the odd one out again then, because I find his voice boring, the tone rarely changes.   :boo:

Ashy

I've only seen him on Twitter - it's what he has to say rather than how he says it.

Alex

Quote from: Ashy on July 17, 2022, 03:58:02 PMI've only seen him on Twitter - it's what he has to say rather than how he says it.

Yes, but I don't have the patience to listen to that voice to hear what he actually has to say!  'My Bad' as they say nowadays  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Raven

Jacqueline

That's lovely Raven, I would love to meet him and I don't say that about many people.

Michael Rolls

He has produced some really good documentaries
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

My dad was a total history buff like him, it was also my best and favourite subject at school. If he had been my history teacher I know I'd have got top marks, he makes it so interesting, as it was I was 9th from the top.

Cassandra

Quote from: Raven on July 18, 2022, 02:03:53 PMMy dad was a total history buff like him, it was also my best and favourite subject at school. If he had been my history teacher I know I'd have got top marks, he makes it so interesting, as it was I was 9th from the top.

Great intellect, thinks outside the box, dedicated in his thoughtful criticism and an example of all round empathy decency and sincerity. Highly regarded over here too

He should be the next P/M. The best GB News, or any one else currently has on offer. he has my vote
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

I am sure I have seen this guy doing a documentary..
 I like him.. and I don't mind his voice.. I can understand what he is saying..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..