Helen Mirren

Started by Alex, February 22, 2023, 05:51:56 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Katie Price has become a bit of a freak !  she doesn't need air bags in her car does she ?  :yay:

klondike

Last I saw was that she'd ditched the monsters and gone for something more normal so it looks like she's splashed out again. I reckon it would have made more sense to have invested in something inflatable that could have been adjusted to suit her mood.

Looks like the face job didn't go too well either.

Afterthought - when her time comes will they have to be punctured to get the lid  on the coffin?

Alex

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:  ooh you are awful........ :upvote:

Jacqueline

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on February 23, 2023, 03:07:03 PMAfterthought - when her time comes will they have to be punctured to get the lid  on the coffin?
The one's I've seen have what looks like a brown valve, so that's probably how they'll let them down.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Have you seen many Phil.. !! You sound like an expert..

Me and Kattie wouldn't make very good bookends... The books would crush little old me..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 24, 2023, 08:16:40 AMHave you seen many Phil.. !! You sound like an expert..

It's fair to say I knew my way around them.

I say knew as it's in the past now.  :grin:
[email protected]