If you had to……

Started by Vlad, April 25, 2024, 04:50:01 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: Ruthio on April 25, 2024, 06:54:31 PMAlan Carr ~ his voice brings me out in a rash

Ooh yes Ruthio,  I can't stand his voice either. 

Vlad

It's piling up nicely folks, some excellent choices so far.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

dextrous63

Every religious zealot who thinks it appropriate to force their faith onto everyone else or to kill anyone who doesn't hold the same beliefs.

Every rapist and paedophile.

Also Eddie Izzard.

Alex

Gary Lineker was my first choice but Cass beat me to it.   
So for my second choice Shami Chakrabati, or Baroness as she's now known horrible little woman.
Not forgetting Carol bloody Vorderman

klondike

It's rather depressing that I can't disagree with any of the selections so far...

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Vlad on April 25, 2024, 05:51:21 PMLooks like we are going to need a bigger grave....

We'll have to rent a JCB (or two!).

Silver Tabby

Most of the ones already mentioned with the addition of:-  Anyone at all who is cruel to animals.  Unilever, Tony Blair, MeAgain and Hairy Windsor, Ray Winstone, the entire Kennedy family, Leo Varadkar, Winston Churchill (bit late, I know), motorcycle riders who think it is funny to rev the machines in the street in the middle of the night, most of our local civic council, Simon Cowell, John Clees, Trevor Eves, all warmongers, dog owners who fail to clean up after their dogs, benefit scroungers, illegal immigrants, work-shy lay abouts, internet stalkers/bullies, people who invent things to be offended by, people who dog-ear books,  .... that's it for now!

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Cassandra on April 25, 2024, 05:46:42 PMMark Drayford, Tony Blair, Biden (self entry), Johnathan Ashworth, David Dimbleby, Grant Schapps, Caroline Nokes, Jeremy Hunt, Andrew Neil, Dawn Abbott (health reasons, it should be a notifiable disease), Dawn Butler. Caroline Lucas, Boris Johnson, Theresa May, David Cameron, George Osborne, Damien Green, Thomas Tugenhat, Peter Tatchell, Ed Davey, Eagle sisters (labour), Bercow (midget speaker HOC). All the Tory One Nation Group not in the above. Entire SNP block at Westminster. The whole EU Parliament, Clintons, Obama's all the Democrats (apart from Kennedy). Megan Markle and her idiot husband, Graham Southgate, Gary Lineker. All the BBC and it's equipment. Entirety of the WEF and Bildenbergers, Nick Clegg, Mark Zuckerberg, Alan Sugar, complete A-Z of the Rockefeller family ...

(list not exhaustive)
That would be some hole in the ground! :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 25, 2024, 11:52:39 PMWe'll have to rent a JCB (or two!).
We could ask those recently arrested undertakers who they usually use😳

Scrumpy

Miss Goody Goody Holly Willoughby..

Prince Andrew.. 
Philip Schofield..  These two can lay on top of anyone..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 25, 2024, 10:34:12 PMEvery religious zealot who thinks it appropriate to force their faith onto everyone else or to kill anyone who doesn't hold the same beliefs.

Every rapist and paedophile.

Also Eddie Izzard.
🤣🤣🤣

April 26, 2024, 10:05:03 AM
Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 26, 2024, 12:10:16 AMMost of the ones already mentioned with the addition of:-  Anyone at all who is cruel to animals.  Unilever, Tony Blair, MeAgain and Hairy Windsor, Ray Winstone, the entire Kennedy family, Leo Varadkar, Winston Churchill (bit late, I know), motorcycle riders who think it is funny to rev the machines in the street in the middle of the night, most of our local civic council, Simon Cowell, John Clees, Trevor Eves, all warmongers, dog owners who fail to clean up after their dogs, benefit scroungers, illegal immigrants, work-shy lay abouts, internet stalkers/bullies, people who invent things to be offended by, people who dog-ear books,  .... that's it for now!
Bloody hell! There's more? 😳
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

JBR

I don't think they've been listed yet, but I'd like to add all the Palestinian protesters in Londonistan, along with the biased Metropolitan Police.

Of course, this would require another grave or two to be dug.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on April 26, 2024, 10:45:47 AMI don't think they've been listed yet, but I'd like to add all the Palestinian protesters in Londonistan, along with the biased Metropolitan Police.

Of course, this would require another grave or two to be dug.
Since large parts of Somerset are below sea level, we could put the bodies there and let nature revert back to it being a flood plain.

Silver Tabby

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 26, 2024, 10:53:42 AMSince large parts of Somerset are below sea level, we could put the bodies there and let nature revert back to it being a flood plain.

Wouldn't that pollute the sea?