todays grannies

Started by crabbyob, February 06, 2022, 07:20:30 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Jacqueline

Yes crabbyob there certainly is. 

I know you were a miner, but some years ago we went down the Big Pit here in Wales.  The lift scared the hell out of me, the pitch black scared the hell out of me, and when it was explained about the little kids who sat by the air doors with a candle and if it went out they were sitting in the darkness for hours and sometimes they were so hungry they nibbled on their candles I shed a tear, your poor granny doing that,  I would like to get hold of the Coal bosses and tear them limb from limb evil sods.

No wonder when she had a chance she said "sod 'em all" and lived the life she wanted to, and what an interesting life to, good for her.

Jacqueline

Raven, get you in your hot pants you little raver you :clap: :yahoo: lovely pair of legs girl :clap:

Alex

oooh hot pants !  I remember those well .

crabbyob

hot pants....wow... i really apreciated both hot pants and mini skirts....

it wasnt the Coal bosses, it was the mine owners that required burning, i'm not impressed by her father either...

klondike

I probably told this story before but...

My old immediate boss wrote off a Mini car because of a mini skirt. Not his car. He would have been driving a Mk 7 Jag. They had big chrome steel bumpers and used surplus BR track lengths as a chassis. He was driving alog minding his own business when a young mum wearing a mini bent over her pram. The mini in front stopped (whether to admire the view or because of traffic I'm not sure as I don't think he said). He didn't stop. Jag damage none you'd notice. Mini a right off. Dangerous things them minis. Skirts and cars.