Main Menu

sorry

Started by crabbyob, April 02, 2022, 10:47:55 AM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

Guy goes into a Clocksmith's shop and asks "Do you have any Potato clocks?"
Puzzled the Clocksmith replies " I sell all kinds including Cuckoo Clocks, Carriage Clocks, Grandfather Clocks etc but what the hell is a Potato Clock?
"I dunno! Says the guy "I'm starting a new job tomorrow and my wife said I better get a Potato Clock"

Scrumpy

I don't get it.. !! :sad:   I'll have another look later..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

You do that Mike Scrumpy. It works better if you read it out loud....

:grin: :grin: :grin:

crabbyob

Just received a summons for flashing. I hope it doesn't stand up in court.

crabbyob

I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE ADMIN OF THIS GROUP!!!🤬🤬🤬
CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN UNCOMPROMISING POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES.  SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR ONLINE SEXUAL FAVORS.  I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT.  IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON. THANK YOU!

klondike

I looked at the PM's crabbyob. You need a trip to Specsavers - that's and elderly man not an elderly woman. ID deleted now. Sorry for any issues.

Scrumpy

I read it out aloud.. many times... I've got it now..

Scrumpy

Some funny ones on here..

crabbyob

i would release them one day at a time but if i cant resize pics, then i would be snookered wi slow release

Michael Rolls

well, I've tried, but still beyond me
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

oh god....up at eight o'clock