Nice to see Farage back on GB News

Started by klondike, January 04, 2022, 09:31:26 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Watching the catchup gives me an excuse not to leave my cosy bed.

One highlight I recall from last night's program -

Boris may be in trouble with Labour having a 16 point lead in Red Wall seats. Things driving this are the coming cost of living crisis with fuel bills leading the charge plus, of course, lack of any apparent action to tackle the dinghy channel crossings. Nigel suggests that the old Brexit party now called Reform and lead by Tice not him may have 10% to 15% support. He suggest this could be UKIP all over again. He had a Red Wall Tory MP on. crabbyob would have loved him - an ex-miner and ex-Labour party member.

Alex

I always watch Nigel's programme too and saw the interview with Lee Anderson.  An ex Labour councillor AND ex miner  ! We could do with more like him on the front bench. :grin:

Jacqueline

Quote from: Alex on January 04, 2022, 11:52:47 AM
I always watch Nigel's programme too and saw the interview with Lee Anderson.  An ex Labour councillor AND ex miner  ! We could do with more like him on the front bench. :grin:

Too right we could, people  who actually understand what its like to live in the real world where all the problems exist.

GrannyMac

He's in Mansfield, historically a very safe Labour seat.  They voted in a young Tory at the last election, Ben Bradley.  That hasn't happened here just a few miles up the road, the growth here is in the Greens. 😐
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖