Confused

Started by klondike, March 28, 2023, 10:07:29 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

This is the trouble with all the trans woke crap.

Another Yank school shooting. This time a trans individual is the culprit.

The thing is from the wording (and the picture come to that) I can't figure out if it's a bloke pretending to be a woman or a woman pretending to be a bloke. I thought I'd got it figured as all the reports say a woman and these days if it is a transexual that means a bloke pretending to be a woman. Then I came across this..

Police said Hale was transgender, although they haven't specified further details. She was born female, but a LinkedIn profile believed to be hers uses he/him pronouns, suggesting Hale was living as a man.

In the big scheme of things the gender of the shooter is of no real importance but if I go on Twitter and get this stuff wrong in a tweet there have been incidents of a couple of police cars rolling up (not sure if they were the blue/yellow square ones or the rainbow type), several burly (possibly male) police getting out, cuffing the perp and telling them that a "non crime hate incident" had been added to his/her/they/its/who/etc police record. Best keep off Twitter I guess, confused of Northampton.

Michael Rolls

another appalling incident - doubtless we will be told it had mental health problems.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Give 'em guns and they will shoot..  Whether they are in a frock or trousers..
Proper little Annie Oakley...

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Scrumpy

Jacqueline

The thought of holding a gun fills me with horror never mind pulling the trigger.

Of course he/she had mental health problems it was a tranny.  The poor people of America what on earth is going on out there with all these nutters shooting children?

morty

Sounds like it was a biological female , I'll stick to saying it that way as it's so damn confusing thesedays ... and I don't like calling people 'it' ... It's too much like Cousin It on the Addams Family (possibly the first transgender on TV ?).

Also a past pupil.
I can't hep feeling a lot of these transgenders have had their heads screwed by all this talk of sexual preferences and sexual identity ... 

Scrumpy

Us kids played with guns on the street when I was younger.. and we had gangs..
We shot at each other with our fingers.. and then shouted 'You're dead'..
 I don't remember anyone on the street that 'changed' their sex.. 
 We were Boys and Girls.. and that was it.. 
It is drummed down their throats now that they have options.. and 'changing' over seems to be the thing to do..

Alex

I don't remember any of the kids at school having gender probs either Scrumps.   Boys all played together and girls did the same.  Senior school was all girls so we didn't have a problem.  Some people said same sex schools did away with the distraction of the other sex.  :grin:

klondike

It wasn't something anybody talked about back then. At least two of my old schoolmates turned out to be gay one died of aids. A bloke I worked with and used to put up TV aerials as a sideline evenings and weekends got prosecuted for flashing. All of that came out of the blue to me.

Sheila

My granddaughter was asked at school how she identified and she replied firmly 'I am a girl'.  No nonsense from her then.

Alex

Good for her Sheila. 
I often wonder what the world will look like for my only grandchild who is now 3, going on 13  :grin:

morty

It's something that gets foisted onto them now when they're far too young .. worse, with transgenderism they ideally like to decide before puberty.

All I can say was I was a bit of a tomboy as a kid ... just a phase  .. thank goodness no one confuddled me by asking me if I wanted to be a boy forever.
I sometimes wonder whether it's the parents leding their kids to be what sex they'd wanted them to be. 

Scrumpy

I blame the Victorians.. They dressed the boys in frocks..

Michael Rolls

I used 'it' as a description because there was no clear cut alternative
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]