SNP

Started by Michael Rolls, March 27, 2023, 02:44:59 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

So now Scotland has a Muslim First Minister. Doesn't say much for home grown talent. His failure to improve Scotland's NHS is now rewarded - seems odd!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

In fairness he could be home grown talent.

March 27, 2023, 03:15:49 PM
I checked and he is home grown...

Born: 7 April 1985 (age 37 years), Glasgow

Alex

Surprise surprise  !  I wonder which clan he's from  ?   :grin:

klondike

GrannyMac

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 27, 2023, 02:44:59 PMSo now Scotland has a Muslim First Minister. Doesn't say much for home grown talent. His failure to improve Scotland's NHS is now rewarded - seems odd!
He probably wouldn't have got there if he'd been, dare I say it, English!    :shh:

Scotland is so much less multicultural than England, it's a bit of an achievement by him I suppose.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I don't think it was an achievement GM  :smiley: I think it was a fix !

p.s. "Humza Yousaf has confirmed that he will challenge the Section 35 order from the UK government regarding the Gender Recognition Reform Bill."   

Off to a good start then !!  poor Scotland.

Jacqueline

I thought he dodged the same sex marriage bill due to pressure from his mosque, so why does he care about the trans bill?

So now we have it, muslim second generation immigrant first minister in Scotland,   Sunak the same in England, Veradker (fondly known as Vera) in Ireland, the only part of the UK free from an immigrant  leader is Wales for the moment.  They have taken over, what did Enoch Powell say about the black man one day having the whip hand?

Michael Rolls

and he was so right
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

So Humza Yousaf regards the rest of the UK as a foreign country - pretty rich!
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on March 27, 2023, 04:10:02 PMSurprise surprise  !  I wonder which clan he's from  ?  :grin:
The McPakistani clan. I wouldn't have been allowed to post the shorter clan.

We just need a Mohammed Akbar for Welsh First Minister & we'll have a full house for mainland UK.

Part of me is tempted to be grateful that my late wife didn't live to see her homeland being flushed into a stinking non-ethnic cesspit.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 27, 2023, 06:39:20 PMSo Humza Yousaf regards the rest of the UK as a foreign country - pretty rich!
Yes and we the natives are now living in it, the UK doesn't feel like my home anymore and I have nowhere else to go.

Michael Rolls

Scotland's ethnic make-up

96.0% White
2.7% Asian
0.7% Black
0.4% Mixed
0.2% Arabs
0.1% Other

Talk about the tail wagging the dog!
[email protected]

morty

Quote from: Jacqueline on March 27, 2023, 06:00:32 PMI thought he dodged the same sex marriage bill due to pressure from his mosque, so why does he care about the trans bill?

So now we have it, muslim second generation immigrant first minister in Scotland,  Sunak the same in England, Veradker (fondly known as Vera) in Ireland, the only part of the UK free from an immigrant  leader is Wales for the moment.  They have taken over, what did Enoch Powell say about the black man one day having the whip hand?

I think you've got that spot on. Don't forget the Mayor of London .. Khan. 
Not one privileged white man in sight .. or woman. :hmm: It makes you want to weep doesn't it.

GrannyMac

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 27, 2023, 10:39:11 PMScotland's ethnic make-up

96.0% White
2.7% Asian
0.7% Black
0.4% Mixed
0.2% Arabs
0.1% Other

Talk about the tail wagging the dog!
81% white in England & Wales, but white British is around 75%.  Varies enormously by area, with Wales and the North East being 90% and London 36%. 

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/national-and-regional-populations/regional-ethnic-diversity/latest#areas-of-england-and-wales-by-ethnicity

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

If the whole planet were inhabited with apolitical hermaphrodite khaki atheist humans be sure there would still be different grouping arguing.