15 Minute Cities

Started by Ashy, December 29, 2022, 09:22:43 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

It could be as Phil suggests a storm in a teacup but certainly deserves watching. 

Michael Rolls

more rubbish from 'experts' without a proper brain cell between them
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Raven on December 30, 2022, 11:25:23 AMI hope this is not planned for Scotland as well, it's a disgraceful idea, I for one will certainly not be able to adhear to it. :boo:  :angry:

With Scotland's administration I'm really surprised this isn't already up and running. It meets restriction of individual liberty, is seen as green and of course lacks any consultation. Therefore it accomplishes all the SNP's practices of government. Expect Gulag sentencing to the isle of Foula for infringement, whilst then having an ankle cuff welded to your leg upon release for a minimum of two years, ten if you don't pay your SNP party fees

Seemingly 'Krankie' enjoys passing statutes that are disapproved of by 81% of the population (gender bill). All part towards her path of ideological totalitarian domination it seems? No doubt Sunak & Hunt envy her, as they proceed onwards to the same place?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

GrannyMac

What passport will Scots, living in England need, if we separate? My daughter and i were discussing it this morning.   I was born, to two Scottish parents in Scotland and hold a UK passport. OH, English born, English parents, UK passport. We had one child born in Scotland, one in England, who both hold UK passports.  Scotland would no longer be part of the UK, would I have to apply for a Scottish PP?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

You'll only need to buy a dinghy and you'll be fine.

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin:   You are on form today Klondike.. That 'clean out' has worked wonders.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Cassandra

Quote from: GrannyMac on December 30, 2022, 04:25:04 PMWhat passport will Scots, living in England need, if we separate? My daughter and i were discussing it this morning.   I was born, to two Scottish parents in Scotland and hold a UK passport. OH, English born, English parents, UK passport. We had one child born in Scotland, one in England, who both hold UK passports.  Scotland would no longer be part of the UK, would I have to apply for a Scottish PP?

I think you'll go straight to an 'EU' passport - Sturgeon believes 'Brussels' will welcome you with open arms immediately, so you'll need one to pass through 'Border Control' and perhaps need a visa too when you cross the border? Nothing really as you'll need to do that soon to visit Tescburyies if it's outside your zone of travel permissions. Those Russians have no idea what its going to be like living as Brits will in a 'Free and Democratic' Society!

In reality as the Labour party and the SNP, Liberals, Green, Stop Oil, Extinction rebellion and other assorted super-gluers all want to rejoin Europe anyway nothing will change, except the onslaught of fear from the left wing piss-pots?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...