Rain next week....

Started by Scrumpy, August 13, 2022, 05:20:10 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

What a bloody night, thunder, lightning, and torrential rain. Alongside a hysterical Dageus who was terrified of it all, I'm black n blue from his paws scraping me as he tried to get into bed with us. Thunder has stopped but the rain is still on.

Scrumpy

Poor Dageus.. He could jump in with me anytime.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Alexa has just told me that rain is expected here at 12 noon..
It's got to go some.. we have unbroken blue skies..

klondike

I use the Ventusky app on my phone which is usually pretty accurate and there is a website too...

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=51.5;-0.1;5&l=rain-3h

Unless you live in the west or up north it's unlikely you'll be seeing any for quite a while today

Ashy

Very nice animated map, thank you for sharing.

Sheila

There is no rain forecast here until this evening.  I wanted to open a new building society account so we went to Asda, then Paul took the shopping home and left me in the village.  Guess who got soaked?

He has gone bowling in the rain now and I am trying to build up enthusiasm to do some tidying and cleaning.  I have done the bare minimum while it has been so hot.

Diasi

Hot humid night in North Lincolnshire & today day dry with wall-to-wall sunshine.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Bowling in the rain.. !!!!     There's a song there somewhere. !!

Ashy

Don't they get their balls wet?

Sheila

I see our weather forecast has been 'adjusted'.  Someone has looked out of the window!

Alex

I've just been sat out under the brolly in the rain, it was lovely.  :upvote:

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Raven on August 15, 2022, 10:38:55 AMWhat a bloody night, thunder, lightning, and torrential rain. Alongside a hysterical Dageus who was terrified of it all, I'm black n blue from his paws scraping me as he tried to get into bed with us. Thunder has stopped but the rain is still on.
Poor doggie - give him an extra hug. Fleur wasn't too keen on thunder, and being small had no problem in scuttling under the bed clothes!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Poor Dageus, hugs from me too  :upvote:

Raven

Thanks everyone, :smiley: I believe he thought it was the 5th of November. He gets in a terrible state over fireworks.
He calmed down once the thunder stopped. Hopefully there won't be anymore tonight. 

hugh

RIGHT hands up who as nick all our rain. Not had a drop in weeks although we should have had some last night and today. Next lot should arrive by 1700 if not out with the hose pipe again. 
Happy Golfer