Regent Street

Started by Alex, June 14, 2023, 05:23:16 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Scrumpy

I wonder who they got their instructions from..
Bloody disgusting..How pathetic this country has become..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Totally and utterly disgraceful
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

I'm sick and tired of all this rainbow rubbish, fancy flying their flags in our Regents Street, that chap was right should have been pulling theirs down.

Alex

Diasi

Pulling down the national flag is a criminal offence in some countries.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Diasi on June 14, 2023, 09:06:13 PMPulling down the national flag is a criminal offence in some countries.
I'm surprised there weren't some anti British people around getting ready to torch the flag in protest of, er, our liberal ways which allows them to torch our flag.

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on June 14, 2023, 06:10:08 PMI'm sick and tired of all this rainbow rubbish, fancy flying their flags in our Regents Street, that chap was right should have been pulling theirs down.
Me too.
I suppose it is all about 'free speech'.
Just a bit of a shame that 'some of us' seem to have more freedom than others.
Personally, I find it disgusting that even the police have been enjoying painting their cars in rainbow colours, along with other similar types of behaviour, presumably to demonstrate how trendy they are.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

no - how wimpish they are!
[email protected]

dextrous63

I suppose it's a bit like kids being allowed to run riot in a candy store.  Only recently (in the grand plan of things) has their, er, "way of life" been decriminalised, and one could say that they're just pushing boundaries to see how far they can go.

GrannyMac

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 15, 2023, 06:14:15 AMI suppose it's a bit like kids being allowed to run riot in a candy store.  Only recently (in the grand plan of things) has their, er, "way of life" been decriminalised, and one could say that they're just pushing boundaries to see how far they can go.
I think you're right. I also think the boundaries have been passed now. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

dextrous63

It does feel like liberties are being taken.

klondike

Perhaps it was a Health and Safety Issue? An incorrectly fixed flag if it fell may crush a pedestrian. Or not.

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on June 15, 2023, 08:03:38 AMPerhaps it was a Health and Safety Issue? An incorrectly fixed flag if it fell may crush a pedestrian. Or not.

All hell would break loose if it fell down (injuring) a black, gay guy with mental problems..   :boo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..