Bercow is not happy

Started by Wandering Walter, January 16, 2022, 12:14:06 PM

« previous - next »

Wandering Walter

Bercow is not a happy little chappie ( not referring to his height) his behaviour ,35 complaints about his bullying of staff when in Office were investigated and he was judged as guilty on 21 of them, he's appealing not to me he's not odious man  :smiley:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1550768/john-bercow-house-of-commons-bullying-inquiry-kangaroo-court

Michael Rolls

If he's not Happy, which dwarf is he?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Yesterday's man. I wish he would just sod off. Same goes for lots of them Major and Blair certainly. Cameron and Osbourne already have as has Clegg.

Oh and of course  :grin:

Wandering Walter

Wandering Walter

Quote from: klondike on January 16, 2022, 12:40:41 PM
Yesterday's man. I wish he would just sod off. Same goes for lots of them Major and Blair certainly. Cameron and Osbourne already have as has Clegg.

Oh and of course  :grin:

I agree no time for any of them and they can take Corbyn (both of them), Prescott , Abbott, Lammy and Thornby  with them

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

zoony

I heard the ex-Sqeaker on the radio this morning protesting his innocence. Tantrums? Me?? Throwing things? Absolutely not! Shouting at people? Of course not..Must've been some other self-important creep. Wot-a-plonker.

Wandering Walter

He has reaped what he sowed, bullying is no longer tolerated in the workplace in this day and age

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...