Monkey Pox

Started by Alex, May 19, 2022, 08:56:02 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on May 23, 2022, 02:16:24 PM
First Monkeypox case confirmed in Scotland.  Sturgeon will be looking forward to her daily press conferences no doubt  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Expect full Jockdown later this week, but definitely in time for the 'Platinum Celebrations', you know what a libertarian Nicola is ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

She is in her own lockdown as she tested positive for Covid on her return trip from meetings.

BBC News - Nicola Sturgeon tests positive for Covid-19
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61530974

klondike

Seems like the jabs and masks don't stop folks getting it....

Scrumpy

It doesn't stop you getting it..
It .. could stop it killing you though..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Diasi

Lol, that's just done the rounds on my WhatsApp.  :clap: :yahoo:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on May 23, 2022, 07:06:27 PM
Seems like the jabs and masks don't stop folks getting it....

She probably picked it up when she was caught not wearing a mask recently.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Flying Bomb

Monkey pox. How it all started.

[automatically pruned due to age]

klondike

It seems that we are world leaders in something at least

Diasi

Maybe we have more monkeys.
[email protected]

klondike

Those Spaniards look to be making a challenge though. We could lose the title. They clearly haven't seen the test Oy found or they'd be a bit more certain what pox they've caught.

Alex

Maybe we've got more Africans arriving on our shores ?  well somebody had to say it ! :cool:

klondike

Just came across another twist in the monkey pox story.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/gender-self-identification-could-be-muddling-monkeypox-outbreak-data-in-uk_4555802.html?slsuccess=1

The nature of the monkeypox outbreak might be muddled by gender self-identification, according to experts, as it emerged that the one percent of infected female individuals in the UK could in fact be biologically male.

An Infectious Disease Behaviorist told The Epoch Times that while it's true for accuracy that data on both sex and gender is important, focusing on how someone identifies in society is pandering to politics and risks "weakening public health surveillance systems."

The UK has the highest current recorded levels of the tropical disease in the current outbreak which is spreading predominantly amongst and affecting gay or bisexual men. The number of confirmed cases is 793 as of June 22.

Sounds to me like the old adage  "Flies spread diseases. Keep yours zipped" is applicable in this.

Cassandra

Of course HMG will never post the ethnic profiles of the 'Monkeypoxers' but I'd hazard a guess?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

only one needed
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]