The demon drink.

Started by Scrumpy, January 23, 2022, 09:24:23 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

zoony

:grin: :grin:  Oh dear.. 'Not sure why we demonize alcohol, it doesn't do anything at all..

Alex

zoony

I believe that they now sell tickets to Saturday nights in Newcastle city centre.. :grin: ..

klondike

Quote from: Alex on January 23, 2022, 04:25:27 PM
I was NEVER that bad  :cool: :cool: :cool:
Maybe it's just that you can't remember being that bad  :smiley:
I'm pretty sure I was...

Alex

The only time I fell over was inside a club, right in front of the group   [1160] and I slipped on a puddle of beer.

Scrumpy

Both my mate and me went down on a ice patch when we came out of a pub.. Didn't feel a thing.. We were tough back then..
I have pulled my knickers down to have a wee but not far enough..!!   :embarrassed:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Now that I tend to eat at lunchtime - pre-lunch Martini or sherry, half a bottle of wine with the food. Very occasionally a Scotch as a nightcap - last one was November sometime
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

As I have said.. I rarely drink..
However I have been known to take a swig out of a Jack Daniels bottle whilst doing the hoovering.. because I can and no-one was looking.. I don't even like the stuff.. Made me shake all over..

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 24, 2022, 08:26:58 AM
As I have said.. I rarely drink..
However I have been known to take a swig out of a Jack Daniels bottle whilst doing the hoovering.. because I can and no-one was looking.. I don't even like the stuff.. Made me shake all over..
Sure that isn't vibrations from the Hoover?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy