Blonde moment.

Started by Scrumpy, January 07, 2023, 06:17:08 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

What a carry on.. me and Hattie at the pumps looking for the Air pressure for tyres..
We reversed up to the machine all ready to use the air nozzle..
We both stood staring at the machine wondering where the nozzle was.. We looked all around .. Nothing.. 
We then realised that the air pressure (thingy) had been replaced by a cash dispenser..  :nooo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

I can't work those horrible new fangled ones. I was fine with the old type, but these ones keep the pressure on and keeps pulling back. I need at least 4 hands.

klondike

I've not used garage air lines in years. Largely because they seem to be few and far between. I used to use a compressor that plugged in the lighter socket but during lockdown I got a battery booster as I was afraid that I'd get caught with a flat battery as my mileage was so low. The one I got also has a built in compressor. Of course if you use it you need to recharge it to preserve its emergency starting ability.

Raven

Omar, the guy who looks after our cars has an old type in his garage and I pop in to top up every now and again. He is really pretty good to us.

Scrumpy

We found a garage that had an Air machine.. It was AIR/SCREEN WASH.. We didn't even know which nozzle was which until we squeezed it..  A guy came to our rescue.. and even he had to think about it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

I use a compressor that plugs into the car's socket but I run the engine when I'm using it.

Like most modern compressors, it cuts off at the required bar pressure.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex